WORKFORCE PLANNING ANALYST
At J.D. Irving, Limited, you are part of an energetic team of professionals who lead with integrity and are passionate about achieving results. With a culture that nurtures talent and creates an inclusive workplace, you can grow your career across our diverse operating divisions.
As a Workforce PlanningAnalyst with our Talent Acquisition Centre of Excellence, you will beresponsible for supporting our various businesses by developing and managingthe Company’s strategic workforce plan and providing insights to identifytrends and patterns. This role will lead key initiatives in strengthening our positionas an employer of choice.
- Create a workforce plan process flow, procedures and best practices
- Develop and manage strategic three-year workforce plan for the organization
- Maintain and calibrate the annual workforce plan by liaising with the concerned stakeholders on quarterly basis
- Train stakeholders on the workforce process flow and procedures, and ensure deadlines are met
- Conduct scenario planning, cost assessments and deploy analytics solutions for evidence-based management decision making
- Identify automation opportunities to improve the efficiency and accuracy of process
- Lead projects of varying degrees of complexity and/or visibility within the Talent Acquisition COE
- Create project plans, communicate with stakeholders, work through obstacles and execute on commitments as required
- Manage dashboards within the Talent Acquisition COE
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- 5+ years of professional work experience
- Solid experience in data analysis and reporting
- Experience with talent acquisition
- Familiarity with Tableau considered an asset
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite is an asset
- Excellent project management skills and attention to detail
- Strong communicator and collaborator with the ability to translate data into actionable insights
What We Offer:
As a valued member of our team, you have the opportunity of a multitude of career paths across a number of diverse industries, all while building your skills with the organization. We offer a competitive benefit and salary package, and continuous training and development opportunities. Our head office location offers an employee fitness facility, as well as a café and parking garage
To apply for this career opportunity, please apply online!
We appreciate your interest in our company! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here.
J.D. Irving, Limited is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.