Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop and succeed? With work that challenges and makes a difference, within a flexible and supportive environment, we can help our customers achieve their dreams and aspirations.
Participant Services receives over 1.2 million calls per year across two lines of business: Signature and TRS/Enterprise. As a Workforce Analyst you will be responsible for generating call volume forecasts and capacity plans in order to create optimal schedules for Participant Service representatives to ensure Service Level targets are met. In this role you will also be responsible for intraday management across all queues and locations, as well as performance reporting for the Participant Services team.
- Collaborate in the creation of the long-term call volume forecasts for Signature and TRS. Forecasts are based on historical trends, seasonal variations, special events, projects, and any other factors that might impact the call volume (such as marketing campaigns)
- Analyze call metrics to assess forecasting effectiveness and optimize scheduling of Participant Services representatives
- Monitor and analyze intraday staffing levels and service level performance to identify areas of opportunity
- Monitor and manage all queues to ensure Service Level Agreements (SLAs) are met
- Act as a point of contact for system-related issues that impact the call centers
- Maintain and improve Key Performance Indicator reporting (Dashboards) for Participant Services
- Identify best practices and optimize the use of technology to enhance our team’s efficiency
- Assist in the creation of schedules for the Participant Services team and oversee the overall scheduling process pre and post publishing
- Previous workforce management/analysis experience
- Experience in creating forecasting models and staffing schedules
- Knowledge and understanding of John Hancock’s 401(k) products
- Proven success leading or influencing a variety of partners to achieve mutually desirable outcomes
- Experience with Avaya and Verint Workforce Management software to schedule, do performance tracking, report and automate tasks such as shift trades and vacation bids
- Ability to organize and summarize data from different sources
- Strong attention to detail, critical thinking and planning skills
- Comfortable in a fast-paced and evolving environment
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage changing priorities to meet deadlines
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
If you are ready to unleash your potential, it’s time to start your career with Manulife/John Hancock.
Manulife Financial Corporation is a leading international financial services group that helps people make their decisions easier and lives better. With our global headquarters in Toronto, Canada, we operate as Manulife across our offices in Canada, Asia, and Europe, and primarily as John Hancock in the United States. We provide financial advice, insurance, and wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. At the end of 2019, we had more than 35,000 employees, over 98,000 agents, and thousands of distribution partners, serving almost 30 million customers. As of September 30, 2020, we had $1.3 trillion (US$943 billion) in assets under management and administration, and in the previous 12 months we made $31.2 billion in payments to our customers. Our principal operations are in Asia, Canada and the United States where we have served customers for more than 155 years. We trade as ‘MFC’ on the Toronto, New York, and the Philippine stock exchanges and under ‘945’ in Hong Kong.
Manulife is an Equal Opportunity Employer
At Manulife/JohnHancock, we embrace our diversity. We strive to attract,developandretaina workforce that is as diverse as the customers we serve and to foster an inclusive work environment that embraces the strength of cultures and individuals. We are committed to fair recruitment, retention,advancement and compensation, and we administer all of our practices and programs without discrimination on the basis of race, ancestry, place of origin,colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, religion or religious beliefs, creed, sex (including pregnancy and pregnancy-related conditions), sexual orientation, genetic characteristics, veteran status, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, family status, disability, or any other ground protected by applicable law.
It is our priority to remove barriers toprovideequal access to employment. A Human Resources representative will work with applicants who request a reasonable accommodation during the application process.All information shared during the accommodation request process will be stored and used in a manner that is consistent withapplicable laws and Manulife/John Hancock policies.To request a reasonable accommodation in the application process, contact [email protected]