GoFor continues its expansion across North America. We are looking for highly skilled, enthusiastic and self-driven individuals to join our team. We are a technology driven logistics company that brings together retailers, wholesalers, general contractors and trades people matching them in real-time with vehicle fleet operators, individual owner/operators and rental fleet operators.
Using our powerful technology platform, we harness idle logistics capacity and match it in real-time with industry professionals who need fast, reliable, trained and on-demand delivery.
We are dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce with varied experiences, perspectives and opinions. We believe diversity helps our team perform better and enables us to build an outstanding product for our customers. We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to work with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of the hiring process.
We are looking for highly skilled, enthusiastic and self-driven individuals to join our team in the role of Web QA Lead Developer who can lead a group of QA Developers. We are a technology driven logistics company that brings together retailers, wholesalers, general contractors and trades people matching them in real-time with vehicle fleet operators, individual owner/operators and rental fleet operators. Using our powerful technology platform, we harness idle logistics capacity and match it in real-time with industry professionals who need fast, reliable, trained and on-demand delivery.
You will be:
- Work as part of cross functional agile project teams to ensure quality is driven into the heart of the development process from requirements definition through to delivery
- Review Product Requirements documents and functional specification document
- Own full QA Lifecycle – Create test plans, generate test cases, write test scripts, generate regression testing, manage defect via tracking tools, generate status reports
- You will be accountable for providing Quality Assurance leadership to a group of high performing QA developers and manual testers.
- You will digest business requirements and build test strategy.
- You will define Quality KPIS for all major and minor releases and collect metrics that can measure quality.
- Strategies test case and suites creation and keep them upto-date for upcoming development and changes in the existing behaviors
- Be responsible for automation – Designing, developing and supporting frameworks for our test infrastructure and providing automation expertise to our development teams
- Create and execute smoke and integration automated test suites
- Generate baseline quality benchmarks for application and databases
- Participate in agile/scrum estimation ceremonies
- Be meticulous about documentation and maintaining a robust log of all test cases and test results
- Continuously improve test cases to reduce waste and improve test cycles for major and minor releases
- Create and communicate test plans for every feature and major releases.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications:
- Experienced in testing .NET applications – C#, ASP.NET, SQL Server, C# Web Services
- Previous role as a Team Lead, providing technical guidance and leadership to a team of 2-3 Web QA Developers
- Working experienced with test Automation in a .NET environment using QA Testing frameworks
- Experience with Agile, Devops and Continuous Integration w.r.t. improving Quality of the Product by using iterative approaches and automation
- Experience with automation of scale (API throttling, mimic users and create test scenarios)
- Experience with mobile app testing and debugging on both Android and iOS devices
- Hands on experience with test management tools (Azure Test Plans etc)
- Experience working with Selenium IDE (C#), postman, JMeter or similar tools
- Knowledge of white box testing with C#. ASP.NET, C# REST Web Services, and SQL Server
- Hands on experience with integrating test tools with automation engines and assist in CI/CD integrations
- Good understanding of Microsoft Azure cloud and products
- Working knowledge or testing enterprise applications deployed to cloud environments
- Experience creating automated regression test suites for CI/CD Test framework
- QA Testing experience in MS Visual Studio and MS Team Foundation Server
- Experience with QA techniques including black box, white box, and gray box approaches for smoke, regression, functional, user acceptance, and exploratory testing
- Experience in writing, executing and monitoring automated test suites.
- Knowledge of defect life cycle and experience working with defect management tools
- Understanding of testing enterprise applications and API testing
- Experience with SaaS application
- Flexible, team player, “get-it-done” personality
- Ability to organize and plan work independently
- Ability to multi-task and context-switch effectively between different activities
- Experience with Performance Tuning and Optimization, using native monitoring and troubleshooting tools would be considered as an asset
- Strong communications skill with ability to gather detailed requirements from Business Analysts and Product Owners
- Ability to translate abstract requirements and dealing with ambiguity
- Strong understanding of cloud infrastructure
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary (Base pay + KPI bonus);
- Flexible Health Benefits after 3-months;
- Opportunity to participate in Employee Stock Option Plan after 6-months;
- A dynamic work environment inside one of the fastest growing companies in the country.
- Empowerment to take on important activities, apply your skills and be recognized for your contributions;
- A highly collaborative team environment where there are no egos or politics, we just work together and get things done;
- A work environment built on our founders belief that knowledge is power, transparency drives focus, collective well-being is nurtured and return-on-life is far more important than return on investment;
- Opportunity to work with amazing and talented people. No one succeeds alone, we execute together.
Developer: 8+ years (Preferred)
Job Type: 3-6 months contract & full-time position
In order to be considered, your application must clearly explain how you meet the essential requirements.
31 January 2021, 12.00 PM (Eastern time).
We are committed to providing an inclusive and barrier-free work environment, starting with the hiring process. If you need to be accommodated during any phase of the evaluation process, please contact us to request specialized accommodation. All information received in relation to accommodation will be kept confidential.
We thank all those who apply. Only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Apply for This Job