Deluxe Distribution Canada Ltd.
Web Content Analyst
Web Content Analyst
We seek an individual with extensive internet experience to join an exciting and ever-expanding department. If you have excellent command of English and possess an ‘eye’ to perform detailed analysis, we have a position available as a Web Content Analyst. Post-secondary diploma or degree is required. Must be willing to work primarily overnight shifts from home.
Main Duties Include:
- Perform thorough online research
- Examine and analyze audiovisual content
- Accurate and efficient data entry
- Communicate with internal and external colleagues and clients
- Other duties as assigned
What You Bring:
- Successful completion of post-secondary diploma or degree
- Extensive internet experience with proven experience with data entry
- Very organized with an eye for detail and ability to work independently with little supervision
- Experience with video encoding and industry delivery standards are assets
- Professional demeanor
- Advanced knowledge of PC computer environment
- Excellent problem solving and interpersonal skills and accomplished online research skills
- Excellent command of the English language
- Ability to identify other languages (written and spoken) is an asset
- Willing to work overnights and overtime when required
- Willing to work primarily from home
Given the duties of this position, all final candidates will be asked for their consent with pre-employment screening and background references. Accommodation is available upon request for applicants with disabilities in the recruitment and assessment process and when hired.Please inform the company’s Human Resources representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
We thank all applicants for their interest, only those under consideration will be contacted.
This is a full-time role with a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), and more.
About the Company
Deluxe, a subsidiary of Platinum Equity, is a global leader in media and entertainment services for film, video and online content. Since 1915, Deluxe has been the trusted partner for the world’s most successful Hollywood studios, independent film companies, TV networks, exhibitors, advertisers and others, offering best-in-class solutions in post-production, distribution, asset and workflow management, and cloud-based technologies.
With headquarters in Los Angeles and offices around the globe, the company employs over 3,500 of the most talented individuals, developers, and industry veterans worldwide. For more information, please visit www.bydeluxe.com.
Deluxe is committed to inclusivity, fostering an environment where every employee feels comfortable bringing their full selves to work. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Deluxe will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and federal law.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Deluxe. Please inform the company’s HR representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.