Linen Chest is Canada’s top home retail destination for bed,bath, kitchen and home décor.
Web Back-End Programmer / Developer
Linen Chest is Canada’s top home retail destination for bed, bath, kitchen and home décor.
Our company is booming and growing! Because of this great expansion we need the best talent in the market to join our dynamic team and participate in our success. We are looking for a Web Back-End Programmer / Developer. Under the supervision of the Director of e-commerce, this person will be responsible for the constant improvement of the www.linenchest.com website and other important projects.
By joining Linen Chest, you will work with a team of skilled Web professionals and the latest web technologies and tools. You will work with multiple programming languages, will continue to learn and acquire new skills, and will have an immediate and real impact on the company and the Web orientation. Our team is unique and dynamic, and challenges await. We’re doing more than maintaining the site; we have plenty of ideas that are only awaiting you to take form.
- Making sure the e-commerce website and all related systems are constantly improving;
- Programming in PHP and/or C#;
- Exploring new technologies and prototyping;
- Help us accomplish our ideas and projects.
- Demonstrate excellent command of PHP and/or C# .NET;;
- Have the ability to work with MySQL or SQL;
- Have studied programming or equivalent experience;
- Bilingual French and English
- Asset: have experience in retail and / or e-commerce;
- Asset: have experience with Magento 2, Zend, an e-commerce platform and / or CMS platform and / or a PHP framework such as Laravel, Symfony, …;
- Experience with Linux servers and cloud technologies (asset)
- have a versatile programming experience in C #, Java, PHP (asset).
- The candidate must be versatile, enjoy the job well done, be passionate and be comfortable with back-end web programming, with interest to explore other areas.
- Family-oriented environment;
- Possibility to work from home a few days per week (everyday for the moment);
- You’ll get to enjoy a newly renovated office space;
- Hire from within policy;
- Company discount on merchandise;
- Group insurance after 6 months;
- Accessible by bus;
- Free parking.
- Working with a dynamic and talented web team with the opportunity to exchange ideas and work with multiple technologies and web solutions;
Visit our website! www.linenchest.com
Linen Chest offers equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, country of origin, age or disability.
- Pay Type Hourly