You are as unique as your background, experience and point of view. Here, you’ll be encouraged, empowered and challenged to be your best self. You’ll work with dynamic colleagues – experts in their fields – who are eager to share their knowledge with you. Your leaders will inspire and help you reach your potential and soar to new heights. Every day, you’ll have new and exciting opportunities to make life brighter for our Clients – who are at the heart of everything we do. Discover how you can make a difference in the lives of individuals, families and communities around the world.
About the role:
The Wealth Sales Training and Development Coordinator will work in partnership with the Wealth Sales Training and Development team to provide assistance with the planning, execution and administrative support for all training related initiatives.
What will you do?
- Assist in developing training programs for the Wealth Sales Team.
- Create and assemble training material for all wealth onboarding programs, as well as playing a key role in the follow up/sustainment of the relevant learning components
- Design and organize all training materials for development programs: Pitch books, wholesaler development program (APEX), Regional Team Meeting/National Sales Meetings, Coaching, Salesforce
- Plan all training events and workshops
- Track and report to the training and sales leadership teams for all key training initiatives-Coaching, APEX, Prospecting, E-Wholesaling
- Work with the EA group to ensure all required tasks are being completed and implemented
- Serve as a liaison between the training team and various business partners within Sun Life Financial and Sun Life Global Investments during the organization of training initiatives
- Build and maintain relationships with the Wealth Sales Coordinator leadership team to ensure continuous training support needs are being met, and assisting in the build and refinement of their training priorities
- Responsible for the training initiatives calendar and maintaining it
- Responsible for housing all training materials across various platforms such as new LMS, Sharepoint, OneDrive, etc.
What you need to succeed?
- University Degree or equivalent
- 2 years of office/administrative experience, preferably within the mutual fund industry
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office (i.e. Excel, Word & Outlook)
- Customer and results focused: ability to work with various stakeholders to understand and act based on their needs, assess risks, and achieve a valued result.
- Excellent organization, communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritise, organize and manage competing demands
- Experience working in a team environment
- Graphic Design experience
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, SharePoint, OneDrive, Salesforce
- Completion of IFIC and/or CSC
- Experience or knowledge of Mutual Fund industry
- Previous experience in Sales
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive salary influenced by market range data
- A common sense dress code, where you dictate how you dress based on your day
- An environment of continuous learning and improvement
- Ability to work from home
The Base Pay range is for the primary location for which the job is posted. It may vary depending on the work location of the successful candidate or other factors. In addition to Base Pay, eligible Sun Life employees participate in various incentive plans, payment under which is discretionary and subject to individual and company performance. Certain sales focused roles have sales incentive plans based on individual or group sales results.
Diversity and inclusion have always been at the core of our values at Sun Life. A diverse workforce with wide perspectives and creative ideas benefits our clients, the communities where we operate and all of us as colleagues. We welcome applications from qualified individuals from all backgrounds.
Persons with disabilities who need accommodation in the application process or those needing job postings in an alternative format may e-mail a request to [email protected] .
At Sun Life we strive to create a flexible work environment where our employees are empowered to do their best work. Several flexible work options are available and can be discussed throughout the selection process depending on the role requirements and individual needs.
We thank all applicants for showing an interest in this position. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
40,300/40 300 – 65,800/65 800
Training & Development
Posting End Date: