Toronto-Dominion Bank (TD)
All companies are not the same. What makes TD special as a business is also, what makes us special as an employer. Why TD?
TD’s Colleague Promise: A better you. A better us.
A more confident you means a stronger us. We empower you to grow your skills, gain new perspectives, and create impact at work and in your community. That’s our unique and inclusive culture.
Co-op and Internship opportunities allow you to gain valuable work experience across a number of the businesses at TD. You will work with experienced colleagues, receive world class training, and be part of a community of students across TD, where you will have an impact, grow as individual and experience our culture of care.
Our Momentum Program, is offered with select Co-op and Internship roles, and is designed to help you better understand the TD business, build on critical career capabilities, and broaden your professional network. This program is designed to complement your on-the job experience and features:
- Leadership talks with key Leaders from across the organization
- Lunch and Learns on topics such as Innovation
- Diversity and Inclusion and Personal Branding and so much more
The Wealth Experience and Delivery Group in Wealth Shared Services drive legendary client and colleague experience by taking a proactive and integrated approach to influence, lead and deliver solutions in partnership with our key stakeholders
The Business Management team resides within the Wealth Experience and Delivery Group (WEDG) and provides integrated support to enhance the effectiveness of the Wealth Shared Services (WSS) team and leads productivity and strategic initiatives to advance Wealth priorities and to drive operational excellence.
- Build cost containment analysis and identify, recommend, and prioritize opportunities to enhance productivity, effectiveness and operational efficiency
- Gather inputs and understand processes by partnering closely with cross functional colleagues to analyze and size efficiency opportunities
- Assist with streamlining the project information and data drawn for all TD Wealth LOBs
- Identify and recommend opportunities to enhance productivity, effectiveness and operational efficiency
- Extract actionable insights from data and present recommendation on execution
- Design and prepare automated ongoing reporting tools to monitor variable usage going forward
- Support execution of efficiency / simplification opportunities
- Assist with other Wealth Shared Services initiatives as required
- Support a positive work environment that promotes service to the business, quality, innovation, and teamwork; ensure timely communication of issues/ points of interest
The candidate will get to use a variety of skill sets within this role:
- Relationship Building
- Impacting & Influencing
- Analytical Skills
- Executive exposure
- Strategic Thinking
- Project Execution
- Currently enrolled in a University or College program within Data Science, Statistics, Economics, Business or Engineering
- Over 1 year of related experience
- Proficient with MS Office Suite and internet applications
- Strong communications skills with positive personality and willingness to accept challenges
- A strong analytical mind with attention to detail and desire to learn and grow
Assigned Line of Business Requirements
- Demonstrated ability to take independent action to achieve results
- Developing effective presentations for delivering results and driving strategic thinking to projects to execute
- Excellent verbal & written communication, with ability to work collaboratively and effectively in a team environment.
- Proven experience/ strong knowledge of MS Office particularly, Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Dynamic problem solver
- A self-starter and quick learner who can work well independently or in a group atmosphere
- Team player with strong ability to develop and maintain relationships across functional lines
- Facilitate discovery and human-centered design workshops on current and future state processes
- Overseeing key steps in the process improvement effort: the collection and analysis of financial and non-financial data, the development of solutions
Early Talent Requirements
- Applications must include a transcript, cover letter (one letter-sized page or less) and a resume (maximum of 2 pages).
- We welcome all applications; however, we will only contact qualified candidates chosen for an interview. Thank you for your interest.
- TD requires employees to reside in the country where the role is located, irrespective of remote working arrangements
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.