DuBois Chemicals, Inc.
For nearly 100 years, DuBois has delivered improved product quality and lower costs to customers in target industries. We combine advanced chemistry, equipment solutions, manufacturing process knowledge, and local technical service to create unsurpassed value.
The Water Quality Analyst will work as part of the DuBois Water Treatment group to deliver water treatment programs to our diverse client base. Dedicated and passionate service providers, our Water Quality Analysts are focused on providing high service levels, lowering our customers’ operating costs and consistently exceeding customer expectations.
About DuBois Water Treatment Group
DuBois has been serving customers since 1920. DuBois provides proven industrial water treatment solutions to a wide range of customer segments including Healthcare, Commercial and Institutional, Food and Beverage and light manufacturing. Our AquaAnalytics data-driven approach to managing water quality aims at achieving the lowest life-cycle cost with an emphasis on decreasing water and energy use.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Responsible for maintaining water quality at customer sites within the program’s control limits
o Proper chemical dosage of all program constituents
o Proper mechanical operation of all chemical dosing systems
o Proper calibration and operation of all automated chemical parameter control systems
o Proper mechanical operation of all water conditioning equipment
o Maintain sufficient client inventory through order placement and reorder notification
• Perform monthly, quarterly and semi-annual program audits which includes testing water samples using a portable lab and analyzing results at client sites and obtain necessary reorders
• Perform on-site troubleshooting resulting from non-conformances in water sample results
• Identify and implement solutions to help our clients’ water system operate at the lowest possible life cycle cost and proactively maintain them there
• Responsible for conducting regular customer visits and building strong long-term customer relationships
• Maintain a customer service attitude as required to maintain an exceptional level of customer satisfaction.
• This position requires daily travel to customer sites from your home base. Overnight and international travel may be required from time to time.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Science (Chemistry and Biochemistry preferred) or a related Technical College Diploma
• Experience working in customer service and/or sales
• Exposure to working in industrial environments is preferred
• Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships with customers and internal partners within the organization
• Strong organizational skills and attention to details is required
• Strong customer service experience
• Strong problem-solving skills and troubleshooting
• Valid Driver’s license
Perks & Benefits:
• Competitive Salary and Benefit Package
• Company provided vehicle, cell phone and computer/tablet
• Health Benefits
• Employer matching RRSP program
The Water Quality Analyst position is a full-time salaried role. The Water Quality Analyst is a field-based position. Most of the workload is performed working independently within the client facilities. This includes, but not limited to: steam boiler room, mechanical room, industrial production facilities and health care facilities. This work is being performed at an assigned client list with varied contact types, including some challenging clients. The Water Quality Analyst will be expected to be available outside of standard business hours to support client satisfaction. This position involves substantial driving requirements to and from an average of 6 to 8 client sites daily.
DuBois provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, service in the military, veteran status, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state, and/or local law and/or regulation.
- Job Family Sales / Service
- Pay Type Salary