A wholly-owned subsidiary of the Water Platform of Danaher Corporation (NYSE: DHR), (www.viqua.com). VIQUA is proud to be the world’s leading supplier of residential and light commercial UV water disinfection systems, providing treated water without the use of chemicals. Our products are treating water in homes, apartment complexes, campgrounds, resorts, hotels, and hospitals in over 100 countries. With more than 40 years of experience in the residential UV business, the expertise and care that goes into the development of our products are second to none. Within Danaher, VIQUA is part of Trojan Technologies which in turn is part of the water platform group of businesses. Through strong customer partnerships, we advance the quality and delivery of water. Want to help us in this mission?
About the Technical Product Support Specialist role:
Reporting to the Customer Service Manager and working in our Guelph office, this role is responsible for general product support for both external and internal customers, water analysis testing review and recommendations, technical sales quoting, drafting submittal packages with all Engineering Specifications.
- Provide problem identification, diagnosis, and resolution information to both internal and external customers
- Collaborate with engineering personnel to resolve unusual problems in system operation and maintenance
- Interpret and explain complex technical information such as engineering drawings, specifications, wiring diagrams, etc.
- Quote equipment and size the appropriate equipment, read and understand water analysis reports as well as design small water treatment systems
What makes this opportunity great?
- Exciting and challenging opportunity with the potential to grow!
- The opportunity to get into a reputable organization and learn more about the industry and our products, as well as our customers, suppliers, our chain, and how our business works.
- Provides an edge to move into different areas, depending on your career goals
- You will be helping ensure water quality for people around the world.
- You get to be a part of Danaher Corporation, rated 162 on the Fortune 500 list
- Full benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) matching all on day one
- You will have pride knowing that VIQUA is a well-known, trusted organization for high-quality systems with reliable technology
Are you qualified?
- Diploma in a related Electrical or Mechanical field
- 1-2 years of experience working with consumer products
- Strong customer service skills and ability to communicate cross-functionally
- Ability to work independently, but also an outstanding teammate
- Experience in dealing with complex technical issues in a customer service setting preferred
- French-speaking preferred
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The “EEO is the Law” poster is available here.