KUBRA is seeking an experienced Vice President, Business Development to join KUBRA’s Business Development department to find, develop, execute, and manage new strategic alliances and spearhead revenue generation directly & indirectly through channel sales as well as enabling our organization to achieve our strategic objectives.
KUBRA’s hiring efforts will continue during the COVID-19 pandemic. Any face-to-face stages of our interview process will be virtual via video conference.
What you get to do every day
- Have ultimate accountability for all partner/client success management within their respective practice group
- Managing partner/client expectations, nurturing, and extending partner/client relations, generating additional revenue, achieving budgeted revenue and margin goals, and ensuring that products and services exceed client business and contract service level obligations
- Channel Development – Working with the Partner Relationship Managers to execute corporate plans by driving partner revenue growth and delivering customer success.
- Product Partner Management – Developing and maintaining a business relationship and designing policies which allow partnerships to thrive; supporting opportunities which require partner involvement; strengthening existing relationships and collaborations; attending workshops; building professional networks
- Investigating, analyzing, and negotiating new alliance partnerships
- Overseeing governance of the alliance partnership, resolving conflicts, negotiating new client partner agreements, and building relationships with alliance partners and partner clients
- Implementing and administering the alliance relationship arrangement across channel sales, marketing, product development, and other relevant areas of the organization
- Ongoing monitoring of the value of the alliance relationship through analysis of sales targets, performance metrics, risk analysis, and all applicable reporting
- Responsible for cultivating and maintaining relationships among business and product partners while also developing strategies to increase revenue for their companies and drive down operational costs
- Develop business development sales strategies, techniques, and tactics for departmental execution
- Manage Business Development resources including developing and implementing specific plans for each vertical/business line with identified metrics for measuring progress and success
- Become an industry and product expert to leverage successes across the set vertical industries
- Up to 30% travel once permitted
What kind of person should you be?
- You are highly motivated to achieve strategic and revenue targets
- Very detailed oriented with strong analytical skills with a strong understanding of alliance development and management
- You have a strong great business acumen with excellent written & oral communications skills
- Demonstrate their ability to lead cross-departmental collaboration on strategic initiatives
- You have experience building sales training content and feel comfortable with leading presentations and client engagements
- Self-managed and motivated with strong leaderships skills and work well on a team
- Demonstrated analytical, organizational, and project management skills, using relevant information to make timely and critical decisions
- You possess a strong Fintech understanding
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, ever changing environment and learn quickly
What skills do you need?
- At least 6+ years of relevant strategic alliance development and channel sales experience
- Strong track record of building new strategic partnerships as well know how to maintain and generate revenues and competitive advantages through partners
- 6+ years of business-to-business sales, business development experience
- Experience leading teams of lower-level senior managers/managers
- Experience in consultative selling to C Level, and managing relationships at various levels within an organization
- Relevant consultative sales experience in Fintech sector
What can you expect from us?
- A unique, supportive, and flexible work environment
- Challenges related to working in a fast-paced, growing environment
- Confidence to take risks when we see potential
- A management team that cares about people
- An extensive orientation program
We are a fast-growing and dynamic company offering customer experience management solutions to some of the largest utility, insurance and government entities across North America. Our portfolio of meter-to-cash and outage communication solutions includes billing and payment, mapping, mobile apps and proactive customer communications solutions for customers. With more than 1 billion customer experiences annually, we have the ability to provide performance-driven value to more than 550 clients every day.
Our office is small enough to allow creative individuals to flourish, yet large enough to provide long-term stability. We place a tremendous amount of responsibility on our team members to be productive, focused and self-motivated. We offer a casual work environment, competitive compensation and a stellar benefits program.