OPENTEXT – THE INFORMATION COMPANY
As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management.
The Variable Compensation Analyst will be assisting the Finance and Variable Compensation teams in the accurate calculation, preparation, and communication of variable compensation/performance results for worldwide business units. Reporting to the Manager, Variable Compensation, this person will be responsible for performing variable compensation calculations and analysis of variable compensation accounts. The Variable Compensation Analyst may be called upon to work on special projects throughout the year and will contribute to the overall team success by participating in the High-Performance Team model (HPT).
You are great at:
- Preparation and submission of monthly incentives and bonus calculation files
- Data analysis, audits, and review of system setups
- Provide triage support for the shared inquiry mailbox
- Respond to inquiries from plan participants and business stakeholders with a focus on excellent customer service
- Perform staff activities including administrative tasks as assigned
- Work on special projects such as process improvements, data analysis/compilation, presentations, report building
- Perform in a challenging and extremely fast-paced environment, while being able to change direction when circumstances change
What it takes:
- **New grads welcome**
- BA or BS Degree in accounting, economics, finance, mathematics, science, statistics, or other quantitative subjects
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel (Advanced), Salesforce.com and technically savvy in other data systems an asset
- Excellent communication and organizational skills, and the ability to collaborate with a variety of people and job functions
- High attention to detail, a commitment to quality, and a results-driven and customer-focused mindset
- Ability to work independently and as a team player to achieve goals and tight deadlines while managing cross-functional responsibilities and not sacrificing quality/integrity.
- Self-starter who will take the initiative to learn the various processes from start to finish.
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, sex, age, veteran status or sexual orientation. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email [email protected] Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws including but not limited to: Family and Medical Leave Act (FLMA) , Equal Employment Opportunity and Employee Polygraph Protection Act