BE authentic. BE influential. BE the expert. Be all that and more at Colliers International.
At Colliers International, we help leaders succeed by helping them build amazing workplaces, businesses and communities around the world. We do this by thinking differently, sharing innovative ideas and offering a unique and collaborative workplace where you can succeed.
Colliers is looking for a Valuation Analyst to join our team in Toronto, ON.
Who you are
You’re an aspiring appraisal professional looking to learn from the best, so you can become the next top appraiser. You enjoy analyzing data, gathering market research, and following a project from start to finish.
As a Valuations Analyst, you’ll apply your superior organizational and analytical skills to conduct assessments, tax searches, conduct surveys, as well as collect and organize market and property information. You’ll work alongside a Valuation Specialist tasked with supporting the appraisal process. You’ll also be a main player within our office and collaborate with other departments to get information you need to support your team.
What you bring
- Commitment to becoming a licensed appraiser, progressing towards your trainee and certified genera licenses.
- An eagerness to learn all aspects of commercial real-estate as well as the knowledge you gained from your undergraduate degree.
Bonus skills and experience
- Experience with Argus is an asset.
- Experience in commercial real estate.
- Strong Analytical skills with deft attention to detail.
What success looks like
- You contribute to a better appraisal by identifying errors, compliance issues and other anomalies.
- Valuations Specialists are pleased with your work and your attention to detail.
- You take the initiative to work proactively on any issues.
- You consistently deliver high quality work on time and on budget.
BE who you are and what you want to be with Colliers International. We’d love to meet you. Apply today to join our team.
Direct applicants only please, no agencies.
Colliers is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce. Colliers encourages applications from all qualified individuals and will accommodate applicants’ disability-related needs, up to the point of undue hardship, throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. If you require a disability-related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process, please contact the recruitment team by email at [email protected]