Starr Insurance Companies is a global insurance and investment organization providing property and casualty insurance solutions to business and industry, and one of the fastest-growing insurance companies in the world. Our talented and experienced associates manage risk and ultimately support the profitable growth of organizations in a dynamic, competitive and ever-changing marketplace. Join us and become part of our talented and passionate workforce.
Great opportunity for a recent bachelors degree graduate. Must be able to work in Canada without sponsorhip now or in the future.
The Underwriting Analyst will rate General Liability, and Commercial Automobile lines of coverage. This employee will also be responsible for corresponding with our broker contacts to collect the necessary submission information needed by underwriting. The Underwriting Analyst will also work with the underwriters to create, review, and release quotes & binders. In addition, this individual will be responsible for creating underwriting files electronically and following-up on any outstanding subjectivities for bound accounts.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workflows efficiently
- Professional demeanor in language and writing skills
- Ability to work independently, but also work to support a team environment
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Ability to work in a fast paced work environment
- Preferred some experience with Casualty rating.
- Experience with rating General Liability, and Commercial Automobile
- Knowledgeable with policy forms and endorsements