KOHO is a quickly scaling FinTech company backed by leading investors and advisors from around the world. We started KOHO because we believe in doing two things:
Democratizing access to the best financial products and giving everyone a great financial foundation.
Since our journey began 6 years ago, we’ve raised more than $130M, grown the KOHO Collective to over 150 employees and created accounts for more than 300,000 Canadians.
About the Role
As the Training & Development Partner, you will work closely with the Content and Quality Team Lead to build out and implement a new training curriculum. You will execute on training objectives in order to provide the best support experience for our users and also focus on recurring training goals, such as onboarding User Success Agents, and facilitating certain aspects of the ongoing training programs.
Please Note: This is a remote position based in Canada that is available to those who are legally entitled to work in Canada.
- Facilitate virtual training classes in a blended learning environment
- Build out new curriculum design
- Stay up-to-date on new content and processes
- Train new employees
- Train existing employees on new systems/features
- Train existing employees on remedial opportunities
- Provide constructive feedback to new trainees during training and onboarding
- Report training analytics/progress to Content and Quality Team Lead
- Use available metrics to evaluate the effectiveness of current training initiative
- Collaborate with US team leads/manager, product and operations stakeholders on curriculum need and content validation
- Be a SME in adult learning
- Manage a class of 10+ students
- Work with the Coaching team as per needed to create additional training programs outside of User Success
Desired Skills & Experience
- Strong verbal and written communication, organization, and interpersonal skills
- 3+ years experience working in corporate training
- Adult Learning certification
- Proven presentation skills
- Able to adapt training style to learner/class needs
- Experience working for a high-growth company preferred
- Experience training and or working in a customer support capacity, call centre, User Success department.
- High degree of comfort with remote facilitation
- Familiarity with Learning management systems
- Familiarity with financial services and personal/credit card banking
Joining the (lovely!) KOHO Team
We invest time and resources into making sure KOHO is as good as the people we hire. Our culture is one of collaboration, creativity, and diverse perspective. Here are some of the reasons we attract the best people:
• Balance Your Life – Unlimited PTO, generous vacation, and a lifestyle spending account
• Work Anywhere in Canada – Permanently remote and $1,000 to set up your home office
• Level Up – Access to an in-house certified performance coach
• Reach Your Goals – Salary assessments twice a year, annual training allowance
• The KOHO Culture – We have won 5 “Great Place to Work ®” awards since 2019
The Fine Print
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and uniqueness at our company.
KOHO is trusted with highly sensitive information. Upon joining the team, you may be asked to undergo security screening including a criminal record check.