Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things. Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
Provide test application training and support to Nokia Mexico & Contract Manufacturer test teams. Assist with difficult product debug problems. Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things.
- Develop and update Test Debug Guides
- Develop and update Test Fixture documentation
- Develop Test HW documentation Infrastructure including tools, templates and best practices
- Train and Support Test Engineers (documentation best practices, tools, templates etc)
- Support Test Eng. HW developers as needed during different stages of product life cycle
• University degree in Electrical Engineering, Telecommunication Engineering, Computer Engineering or Technologist Diploma.
• Fluent, both written and orally, in English. Comfortable and confident explaining problems and delivering presentations.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience with HW, HW debug and test.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience with both board and system level manufacturing test documentation and support.
• Expirienced in the use of HTML, Dremwaver and Visio SW tools.
• Ability to read product schematics and perform digital circuit analysis. Experienced in analyzing hardware failures and production data to identify trends and troubleshoot failures.
• Experienced in the use of standard test tools like oscilloscopes, meters and traffic generators for production testing and debugging.
• Familiar with IP and other telecom technologies.
• Experienced in the use of production data collection tools and product data management tools like Agile.
• Familiarity with NI TS and CVI.
Canada is committed to building a skilled, diverse workforce reflective of Canadian society. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage women, aboriginal persons, persons with a disability or members of a visible minority group to apply.