SG Digital leads the global gaming market, providing innovative software that powers the world’s most successful operators.
We pride ourselves on product innovation and technical excellence and are constantly adding new applications and new functionality to our product suite, used by billions of end users. And, while many other companies have been downsizing, we continue to see growth across our business.
The Solutions Integration and Delivery team are looking for a new Test Analyst to work on taking the output from our product teams and helping to deliver this to our clients. This can include involvement in roll outs of new environments, customers and deployments and upgrades to existing platforms. We are a fast paced team with a growing list of installations supported by a team of Delivery Managers, Integration consultants, Dev Ops Engineers, and of course QA.
The Test Analyst role will involve working alongside Engineers both in delivery and product engineering to ensure the delivery to our customers is at the high standard we expect.
- In conjunction with the development/delivery teams, own the preparation and execution of test plans and test scripts to validate new environments, upgrades and releases.
- Demonstrate the business condition(s) under test and the expected results, and ensure test cases reflect product requirements.
- Ensure high quality and accuracy is maintained.
- Raise and monitor project and system related defects and ensure they are re-tested in a timely manner. Ensure defects are raised with appropriate detail and illustration of the issue, including steps to reproduce.
- Provide work effort estimates to the team leadership.
- Provide test reports on a regular agreed basis, which detail testing progress, issues and risks.
- Escalate within the project any key quality and testing issues and concerns.
- Assist QA Lead in building test plans for projects and releases
Knowledge & Experience
- Experience of using test tools both enterprise and open source
- Good interpersonal skills to communicate at all levels
- Thorough knowledge of structured test methods and procedures
- Proven experience of testing complex user interfaces
- Proven communication and presentation skills
- A commitment to quality and a thorough approach to work
- Experience with various development methodologies; Agile, TDD or Waterfall
- Should be opinionated, especially about quality
- Domain knowledge is not required, but having worked on a gambling website or eCommerce projects would be preferable.
Why would you enjoy this opportunity with SG Digital?:
- The opportunity to interact with global teams, and where appropriate switch teams and projects as you and our business continues to develop and grow
- Tangible career development, where you can take your career where you want it to go!
- Exposure to real world and business critical projects
And if that’s not enough; you will get to enjoy amazing benefits, a stunning work location and flexible working whilst we provide you with the guidance and development skills you need to progress quickly and enhance your career.
Videos To Watch