Akira by TELUS Health has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Bilingual Technical Analyst II to join our Customer Experience team!
Akira by TELUS Health is a national on-demand virtual care solution. It gives members and their family direct access to secure medical consults with friendly, knowledgeable clinicians – 24/7 and across the country. Akira is available in French and English, via smartphone or computer. Quality virtual care- anytime, anywhere!
Here’s the impact you’ll make:
Closely aligned with the DevOps team, the Bilingual Technical Analyst II will maintain Akira by TELUS Health’s IT infrastructure while ensuring that industry standards are met for security, privacy, and networking.
Here’s how you will do it:
- Manage and support corporate laptops including purchasing, remote management, asset tracking, data loss prevention and maintenance as required
- Account management for Akira by TELUS Health employees for on-boarding, off-boarding and day to day changes
- Maintain service ticket database
- Maintain documentation, inventory and diagrams of Akira by TELUS Health’s internal components
- Be the first point of contact and provide support to our end-users when working evenings
- Work with the DevOps team to ensure that the corporate network follows Security best practices
What YOU Bring…
- Bilingual in French and English (required)
- A high level of proficiency with networking and managing IT assets
- Familiar with specific components in Akira by TELUS Health’s corporate technical environment
- Demonstrated experienced in delivering client value and service excellence
- Possess strong communication, written, and interpersonal skills
- Proven abilities to take initiative and be innovative
- Possess a college or university degree from a recognized post-secondary institution in Information Technology or a relevant, related discipline
- 2-3 years of I.T. experience
- Flexibility to work day shifts or evening shifts to support our clients
What in it for you…
- Personal and professional growth as the company is growing quickly as Canada’s leading Virtual Healthcare service
- An outstanding work environment that is passionate about collaboration, learning and having fun
- A competitive salary and much more!
Who is TELUS?
We’re a high-performing team of individuals who collectively make TELUS one of the leading telecommunications companies in Canada. Our competitive consumer offerings include wireline, wireless, internet and Optik TV™. We also deliver a compelling range of products and services for small, medium and large businesses; and have carved out a leadership position in the health, energy, finance and public sector markets with innovative industry specific solutions.
Everyone belongs at TELUS. It doesn’t matter who you are, what you do or how you do it, at TELUS, your unique contribution and talents will be valued and respected. Because the more diverse perspectives we have the more likely we are to crack the code on what our customers want and our communities need.
Do you share our passion?
At TELUS, you create future friendly® possibilities.
At TELUS, we are committed to diversity and equitable access to employment opportunities based on ability.