Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
As a training and skills development technician, you assist with needs analysis as well as training logistics and delivery. You help with quality assurance by sharing your expertise throughout the product/service delivery process.
You serve as technical expert and provide discipline-specific support for your unit’s activities, initiatives and processes. The ability to tailor your approach as needed is therefore essential. You research and analyze processes, information management and data processing.
You draw on your sound decision-making skills to solve technically complex problems and recommend ways to change or adjust methods and procedures to make them as effective and efficient as possible.
General Information on the Position
- Serve as resource person and provide technical support for complex operational issues.
- Help evaluate training needs and identify and validate training approaches, tools and content.
- Carry out specialized technical studies, research and analysis. Submit solutions and action plans.
- Roll out and maintain software and manual and automated processes. Train users.
- Prepare technical notes to enhance the skills and knowledge of team members.
- Help practitioners follow your unit’s standards and processes and use its business solutions, tools and systems.
Other working conditions
- Temporary work: scheduled to end on July 31, 2021
- Number of job available: 1
- College diploma in a related field
- A minimum of three years of relevant experience
Please note that other combinations of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Action oriented, Collaborates, Customer Focus, Innovation
Key competencies for the job
Communicates effectively, Decision quality, Interpersonal Savvy, Situational adaptability
1050, rue Fleury Est
CAISSE CENTRE-NORD DE MONTRÉAL (T: 30166)
Human resources (FG)