Federation Caisses Desjardins
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
As a training and skills development technician, you assist with needs analysis as well as training logistics and delivery. You help with quality assurance throughout the product/service delivery process.
You serve as technical collaborator and provide discipline-specific support for your unit’s activities, initiatives and processes. The ability to tailor your approach as needed is therefore essential. You research and analyze processes, information management and data processing.
You draw on your sound decision-making skills to solve technical problems and help develop and improve methods and procedures.
General Information on the Position
- Provide technical support for operational issues. Analyze requests and identify solutions. Maintain a list of requests to identify internal training needs
- Conduct technical studies, research and analysis and serve as resource person for the submission of solutions and action plans
- Roll out and maintain software and manual and automated processes. Train users
- Prepare technical notes to enhance the skills and knowledge of users and their teams
- Help practitioners follow your unit’s processes and use its business solutions, tools and systems.
Other working conditions
- Work place: Montreal, Trois-Rivières or Granby, depending on the candidate’s preference
- Temporary work : scheduled to end on : November 28, 2020
- Number of job available: 1
- College diploma in a related field
- A minimum of two years of a relevant experience
Please note that other combinations of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Action oriented, Collaborates, Customer Focus, Innovation
Key competencies for the job
Decision quality, Situational adaptability
4141 rue Pierre de Coubertin, Montréal
Human resources (FG)