PSC Biotech is a leading Biotech Consultancy firm founded in 1996, headquartered in Pomona, California, USA, with global operations in Ireland, India, Singapore, Australia, and the US, serving 350 clients in more than 23 countries worldwide. We provide cloud-based software solutions for Quality Management and Regulatory Inspections, pharmaceuticals contract manufacturing professionals, and metrology services to our clients.
Take your Career to a New Level
PSC Biotech disrupts the conventional consultancy model by aligning our EVP as one of the unique selling points which include the opportunity to work with the most talented cohort of like-minded professionals operating in the Pharma/Biotech Industry. We offer a permanent contract of employment giving exposure to working in Top Pharmaceutical client sites in a diverse-cultural work setting.
We are looking for a Technical Writer with experience in the pharmaceutical or biotechnology industries. The Technical Writer will be responsible for General Document Writing and Design Qualification detailed below.
• Develop specialized SOPs, Controlled Documents, Tech Writing according to client u2019s needs
• Review turnover package from manufacturer
• Review of URS from client
• Develop any missing Documents to ensure GMP compliance
• Design Qualification and Review of Laboratory
- Bachelor u2019s Degree in related field
- 3-6 years of Technical Writing experience including Standard Operating Procedures and User Guides
- 3-6 years of experience with Facilities and Maintenance Engineering
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience in a biotech/pharmaceutical laboratory and/or manufacturing environment.
- Should be highly organized and detail oriented
- Strong knowledge of FDA GMPs