Behavox is shaping the future for how businesses harness their most important raw material – data. Our mission is bold: Organize enterprise data into actionable information that protects and promotes the business growth of multinational companies around the world.
From managing enterprise risk and compliance to maximizing revenue and value, our data operating platform presents a widespread opportunity to build multilingual, AI/ML-based solutions that activate data for every function within a global enterprise.
Our approach is unique, and it’s validated by our customers who tell us to keep forging ahead because no one else is aggregating, analyzing, and acting on data to uncover opportunities or solve problems quite the way we are.
We are looking for fearless innovators who have an insatiable appetite for building what no one has built before.
About the Role
As a Technical Support Specialist (Product), you will be responsible for using, configuring and troubleshooting Behavox products from the perspective of our clients. Furthermore, you will assist the Level 1 Technical Support team by preparing troubleshooting documentation and training sessions.
This is a chance to expand your technical skills, and be exposed to a great deal of fascinating technologies that will give you valuable insights into the behaviour of Big Data systems in production.
This is a unique opportunity for:
- Potential career advancement into the Customer Success or Product teams
- Exposure to advanced AI technology in FinTech
- Exposure to our Compliance, Culture & Conduct products
What You’ll Bring
- Experience in Technical Support in the area of enterprise software
- Technical understanding and advanced troubleshooting of complex web applications
- Effective communication with customers in challenging, sensitive situations over the phone and email
- Ability to communicate complex technical information – including writing documentation and creating training materials
- Accuracy when it comes to communication quality, documentation and process adoption
What You’ll Do
- Deliver world-class support to demanding clients, under pressure and within tight deadlines
- Troubleshoot complex, enterprise, distributed systems – ideally, using Big Data technologies and based on Natural Language
- Processing Communicate complex ideas and efficiently work in a large team
- Pay attention to details, especially in communication and technical excellence
- Troubleshoot complex applications, especially ones built on web technologies
What We Offer
- A truly global mission with a passionate community in locations all over the world
- Huge impact and learning potential as our aspirations require bold innovation
- Highly competitive compensation with 100% bonus pay already integrated
- Benefits include fully covered health coverage for employee and family
- Generous time-off policy and flexible work schedule
About Our Process
We take Talent very seriously and we are building a community of extraordinary individuals working together in very high performing teams. We also know that the best Talent always has options so we believe that the process has to be a two way assessment – the company AND the candidate assessing the business needs alignment, the career next step alignment, and the cultural alignment.
During the process we will begin by exploring the core factors regarding salary and location along with core experience and skills and values alignment. We will then deep dive explore the critical technical competencies we have identified for the role, and then we will deep dive in behavioural competencies.
The most aligned candidate will then be asked to do a practical work task simulation activity so we can make sure that you will enjoy the kind of work the role requires, and this task will typically be presented and discussed with a group of colleagues and managers. Finally we will ask you to meet with a number of our senior leaders to make sure that you are making the most informed call possible.