Job Requisition ID #
We are hiring a Technical Support Specialist to join our friendly team of tech enthusiasts assisting customers to get the best out of their Autodesk products. Do you enjoy solving problems and helping others? Are you passionate about customer experience? Are you familiar with Autodesk FeatureCAM, PowerMill, PartMaker, Fusion 360, MasterCAM, or similar software?
Then we would like to hear from you!
Reporting to a Technical Support Manager, you are responsible for resolving customer issues reported to us via phone, chat, web, online forums, and other channels. In addition to reacting to customer issues, you may also engage in a variety of proactive support activities; developing and presenting webinars, hosting Q&A sessions on our online communities, and publishing technical articles in the Autodesk Knowledge Network (AKN).
- Respond to support requests via multiple channels and following documented processes.
- Document support interactions in a company-wide case management system.
- Advance unresolved issues to senior staff as required.
- Research, verify, and document product defects.
- Actively handle personal backlog of support requests.
- Manage customer and partner expectations by providing timely updates on progress.
- Participate in product BETA programs & product testing events organized by the product division development teams.
- Remain informed on improvements in supported products in relevancy to the Industry.
- Assist in the fundamental development and maintenance of knowledge base quality.
- Influence product management and product development to make improvements.
- Experience using design (CAD), simulation, or manufacturing (CAM) software
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills. (Additional language skills are a plus.)
- A passion for helping people
- Aptitude for problem-solving
- Ability to thrive in a fast-changing environment
- Willingness and ability to work flexible hours
- Familiarity using Autodesk PowerMill and/or other Autodesk Manufacturing products (PowerShape, PowerInspect, FeatureCAM, PartMaker, Fusion 360)
- Customer service experience
- Mechanical/Manufacturing Engineering degree(s) or equivalent work experience
- CNC Programming, Machining, or Machine Setup experience
The Ideal Candidate
- Customer-focused Building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions with empathy and attention to detail
- Decisive Making good and timely decisions. Clarifying assignments, prioritizing work and attending to detail to ensure work is done in a timely and quality manner
- Accountable Holding yourself and others accountable to meet commitments
- Action Oriented Taking on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm
- A Nimble Learner Actively learning through experimentation when tackling new problems, using both successes and failures as learning opportunities
- A Team Player Building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives
- Valuing Differences Recognizing the value that different perspectives and cultures bring to an organization
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.