We’re Vidyard, the pioneers of the Video Analytics Platform category and the most exciting tech startup in town! We have big plans to grow and are building a world-class team to help us meet and exceed our ambitious goals.
You’re ready to provide outstanding customer service and display patience and enthusiasm when helping people with varying technical experience. You love figuring things out and tinkering with new software. You have a natural gift for isolating issues and determining root cause.
If you are passionate about video, enjoy working directly with customers, as well as enjoy finding creative solutions to fit unique use-cases – we’d love to chat!
As a Technical Support Specialist, you will:
- Be the first point of contact for technical support related inquiries for Vidyard platform
- Work directly with customers via phone, email and online chat
- Respond to questions from customers of varying technical expertise
- Collect environment details, prioritize and escalate issues, determine root cause
- Reproduce and diffuse issues to ensure an optimal resolution for the customer
- Develop creative solutions for customers to meet their individual needs
To be an effective team member, you will have:
- Post-secondary education in a related business, communications or technical discipline
- 3 – 5 years experience in a customer facing role providing world class support and service on a variety of technical and non-technical matters
- Have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Be a proven problem solver and have technical troubleshooting ability
- Takes initiative
- Demonstrate a passion for assisting customers
- Excellent organizational and professional skills to deliver the highest level of customer service
- Have the ability to track and manage issues to resolution using a ticketing system
- Be flexible and willing to respond to requests at varying hours
- Have a demonstrated ability to learn new technologies
Some nice to haves include:
- Experience working with (and contributing to) a knowledge base
- Experience with Zendesk, Jira, Salesforce and Intercom
- Experience working with Video technologies
- Ability to work with APIs
- Bilingual (French) an asset
What does Vidyard do?
Vidyard is the online video platform built for business. Our free video creation and hosting solution is trusted by thousands of organizations across the globe-from startups to Fortune 500 enterprises-to get their business videos online. Backed by powerful video analytics, security features, and integrations with other business tools, Vidyard makes video easy for marketing, sales, support, and communication teams. We’re passionate about helping companies grow their business through the power of video.
Life as a Vidyardian:
You will have the opportunity to create your own destiny in your role by generating and managing your own projects and seeing the impact of your work.
At Vidyard you will work alongside the best and brightest in the industry. We hire carefully for technical expertise and cultural fit, and are proud of our team!
Perks & Benefits
We offer generous subsidies for health & wellness and continuing education, on top of competitive pay & health benefits.
We thank all applicants for your interest in Vidyard. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Agency calls will not be accepted.
Vidyard is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to complete the application and/or interview process should notify the Talent team.