LIFE AT BRP
We create innovative ways to move – on snow, water, asphalt. In the air, on the ground and everywhere in between.
Built on a 75-year tradition of ingenuity and intensive customer focus, BRP is headquartered in the Canadian town of Valcourt, Quebec and operates manufacturing facilities in Canada, the United States, Mexico, Finland, and Austria. We have a total workforce of more than 12,600 driven, resourceful people.
Our portfolio of industry-leading and distinctive products includes Ski-Doo and Lynx snowmobiles, Sea-Doo watercraft, Can-Am on- and off-road vehicles, Alumacraft, Manitou, Quintrex, Stacer and Savage boats, Evinrude and Rotax marine propulsion systems as well as Rotax engines for karts, motorcycles and recreational aircraft. We support our lines of product with a dedicated parts, accessories and clothing business to fully enhance your riding experience.
Because it’s not about the destination. It’s about the journey. Yours.
We are passionate and qualified; by joining BRP, you will evolve within an experienced team that will welcome you with open arms.
Follow us on:
- LinkedIn @BRP;
- Twitter @BRPnews;
- Facebook @BRPinfo.
WHY JOIN THE TEAM?
- Classify reports on product quality from our global network.
- Review technical Cases to ensure proper identification of potential product quality issues.
- Support global network parts return for product quality investigations.
- Support Product Specialist(s) in various projects and deliverables.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Daily, classify all incoming reports on product quality for specified products.
- Develop technical knowledge on the product(s) you support.
- Recognize potential product quality issues which have not been reported by reviewing Cases regularly.
- Engage with Technical Service Representatives and Product Performance & Quality Coordinators to follow parts return for specific investigations related to product quality.
- Participate in problem-solving strategies with the Product Specialist and Product Performance & Quality Coordinators.
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Bachelor degree in mechanical, electrical or mechatronic engineering or professional experience in the Powersports or relevant industry
- Essential oral and written bilingualism (French / English)
- Organized, structured, accurate, rigorous
- Collaborative team player
- Ownership and proactivity
- Interest and passion in recreational products and motor vehicles
AN EXCEPTIONAL AREA! >