David Aplin Group, one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, has partnered with our client, a leader in Digital Health, to recruit for multiple Technical Specialists for an immediate temporary ongoing opportunity.
The focus is to provide efficient, effective information management and communication technology processes.
- As the Technical Specialist, you will be developing and deploying enterprise infrastructure and application designs that align with our client’s ICT Enterprise Architecture.
- You will work closely with security, architecture, operations, business, and private entities to transpose technical requirements into designs that balance operational sustainability and business functional need for key infrastructure and clinical applications. This will include the need to identify and articulate risk, service impacts, and timelines in an effective manner. The Technical Specialist will be capable of multi-tasking and working on multiple projects concurrently.
- The Technical Specialist designs the most effective technical infrastructure solutions leveraging existing shared service models, standards, and digital health best practices. These design s will provide clinicians and business users with effective solutions while standardizing and reducing IT complexity and cost.
The Ideal Candidate:
Should have 5+ years’ experience in the following:
- Technical Lead role developing solution designs, technical infrastructure implementations, defining infrastructure requirements, producing technical support documentation, and providing technical build coordination within a domain (application, technical, integration, security, and information).
- Experience in a Senior Technical role leading the solution design and implementation of security services including access management, network access security, email protection services, endpoint security services, audit and access control services, log management, datacenter access security, remote access services, vulnerability management, and risk analysis.
- Experience working with modern data center patterns for private cloud architectures including converged/hyper-converged infrastructure, VMware, Active Directory, Citrix XenApp, Microsoft Windows Server, Red Hat, and Microsoft SQL Server.
- Experience with the ability to produce written technical material that is concise, grammatically correct, and structured to communicate the intended message with high efficacy.
- Experience within the healthcare sector would be an advantage.
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, please send your resume in confidence directly to Ron Cantiveros and Jim Juacalla at [email protected] . Visit our website at www.aplin.com to view our job opportunities, career tips, and tools. We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
WE APPRECIATE YOUR INTEREST IN DAVID APLIN GROUP.
If this is your first introduction to us, we invite you to become one of our satisfied candidates. David Aplin Group has been Canadian owned since 1975. Our professional consultants are passionate about helping you find a fulfilling job or career and ensuring your complete satisfaction with our process. Our proven track record, nearly four decades long, is largely due to our team of highly skilled and successful specialists. Through superior service and a commitment to long-term relationships, we provide deep specialization in core areas for complete recruiting and HR solutions across Canada – all from one source. We look forward to exceeding your expectations!
Learn more about David Aplin Group and view all of our current job opportunities, career tips, and tools at www.aplin.com.