Reporting to the Lead of Client Services this position is responsible for the implementation and support of ABS Canada and Innomar-Strategies desktop/server/storage infrastructure that includes laptops and mobile devices such as: iPhone/iPads). Due to the high touch point with our internal and external employee base, this individual will have excellent communication skills conducting themselves in a professional manner at all times. He/She will execute the installation of hardware, supporting end point such as laptop, desktop, printers, scanners and telephony technologies used to support ABS Canada business.
Additional duties include the requirement to participate, support and possibly lead technology based projects in support of ABS Canada/Innomar-Strategies Patient Support Programs that leverage server and desktop technologies.
- Provide technical assistance and desktop support to both internal and remote associates
- Comply with ITIL best practice by document, track, and monitor incidents/problems via SYSAID ITIL Incident Management to ensure a timely resolution.
- Coordinate arrangements for repair of malfunctioning computer equipment with vendors.
- Provide 2 nd level end-user support such as user ID administration, reset passwords, unlock user accounts as required
- Demonstrates excellent trouble shooting skills to quickly isolate and identify the root cause of underpinning incidents.
- Perform Help Desk role coverage taking calls and logging records as required
- Configure and process User configurations for hardware and software
- Inventory management include collect and assign asset according to corporate policies
- Generate and analyze report varies and Investigate miscellaneous data integrity issues as they arise
- Support onboarding/off boarding process specific to new hires, terminations & internal moves
- Requires training in fields such as, computer sciences or similar vocations generally obtained through completion of a four year Bachelor’s Degree program, technical vocational training, or equivalent combination of experience and education;
- ITIL certification asset
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) or MS Certified Desktop MCDSTITIL V3 certificate
- Proven experience with TCP/IP, DNS, LDAP, wireless and a working knowledge of secure VPN’s and Cisco Firewall
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strives to deliver customer service
- Proven ability to multi-task and to prioritize various requests based on business importance. This is consistent with a fast paced environment with shifting priorities;
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills;