Our client, the world’s number one streaming entertainment platform is seeking a contract project-based Technical Sourcer to help the product recruiting team. They focus on finding great engineering talent, anticipating business needs and creating a unique and customized candidate experience for every person we interact with. We are looking for a sourcer that thrives in a fast paced environment that requires finding innovative ways to find and attract talent. This will be a 6 month contract.
This is a remote 6-month contract, and W2 hourly rate through Talent Table. We offer medical and dental benefits, paid sick days as needed. You must be available to work in Los Gatos, CA and authorized to work without sponsorship. No H1Bs.
What You’ll Do:
- Source: You’ll utilize not just Linkedin but deeper sourcing techniques and strategies to find pools of talent. You’ll apply those skills to sourcing for under-represented groups and value building a diverse and wide pipeline of talent.
- Evaluate: You’ll screen candidates and evaluate a candidate’s technical skill set and match it to the right role within Netflix. You’ll utilize those screens to determine motivations, interests and a candidate’s values and make decisions on their fit into our unique “freedom and responsibility” culture.
- Prioritize: You’ll own and juggle multiple requisitions and balance moving quickly with a great candidate experience. You’ll use your own judgement on how to best organize, prioritize and execute in a fast paced environment.
Who You Are:
- Self-motivated and driven; you look for solutions and impact, without being asked twice
- Curious and loves going beyond the surface level of a profile; you research market trends and don’t rely on just a keyword search to find the niche talent.
• Accustomed to multi-tasking, self-prioritizing and meeting tight deadlines
• You’ve hired for both niche and high volume roles and find the challenge and joy in both of them
• You ideally have 3-6 years of recruiting/sourcing experience and continue to challenge yourself to grow by picking up new, innovative sourcing techniques regularly
• You have hired for software engineering talent, and some exposure to platform and infrastructure-related roles (back end, big data, database, SRE, full stack)