At Harris Govern, we build software solutions specific to the requirements of Local Government and utilities. Our software suite enables us to bring comprehensive, innovative technology solutions to county governments nationwide.
We are currently seeking a Technical Services Analyst to work primarily with the Govern product line, assisting with the implementation of Mass Appraisal, Tax, Business Tax, Utility Billing, and Land Management systems.
The individual selected for this role must be highly energetic and self-motivated. They will work on implementation projects handling installations, troubleshooting, writing documentation, developing custom reports, and assisting with product testing and training. It is important that the individualis customer focused. A strong technical aptitude is essential as well as excellent analytical abilities and multi-tasking skills.
• Ability to consume and understand complex technical requirementsandbusiness processes.
• Design and implement technical solutions based on technical requirements and business process needs.
• Provide quality implementation services to our clients, employing a high degree of customer service, technical expertise, and timeliness.
• Collaborate with other departments or offices to expedite resolutions.
• Help prepare installation/environment documentation for both internal and external purposes
• Assist in creating repeatable processes and procedures that allow for greater implementation efficiencies.
• Instruct clients in groups or individually, including hands-on training, in the installation of their applications and development of reports either on-site or remotely.
• Develop complex data queries, views and stored procedures to support technicalrequirements, businessprocesses and reporting requirements.
• Develop custom reportswithCrystal Reports and SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
The position involves installation, troubleshooting, configuration, and training of custom and packaged applications in a broad range of client environments. As such, significant knowledge of Windows OS, networking, reporting, and data management is required including:
• 2+ years of TSQL coding experience creating queries, views, and stored procedures.
• Working knowledge of Windows 7, 8, 10 workstation OS.
• Experience with configuring and troubleshooting Windows Server 2012 and later.
• Experience with configuring and troubleshooting SQL Server 2012, 2014 and 2016 (including SSRS, SSIS, SSAS).
• Skilled in Microsoft 0ffice 2013 and later (i.e.Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook, Visio).
• Experience configuring Microsoft IIS, SSL certificates, and FTPservers.
• Skilled in utilizing and troubleshooting Microsoft Terminal Services (RDP) and Citrix.
• 2+ years ofreport writingexperience(preferablyCrystal Reportsor SSRS).
Asthis is a client-oriented position, the following are also required:
• A willingness and ability to handle customer inquiries and requests in an efficient, effective and professional manner.
• Analytical aptitude and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to work independently on assigned projects.
• Highly motivatedwith aflexibleandadaptable nature. Able to deal with different personality styles.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English required).
• Ability to work in a high-pressure environment.
• Experience with property tax or county government software solutions.
• Exposure to the Microsoft Azure platform.
• Experience with MicrosoftPowerShell.
• Experienced in SQL performance tuning.
• Comfortable with Visual Studio or other source control systems.
• Familiar with object-oriented programming languages.
• Comfortable with non-tabular data sources (JSON,XML).
• Prior experience withdata conversion activities.
• Compensation will be commensurate with experience and job responsibilities.
• Harris offers excellent benefitsincluding a generous vacation policy,health, dental, life and disability insurance.