Requisition ID: 93874
Join the Global Community of Scotiabankers to help customers become better off.
- The incumbent is responsible for research and analysis leading to the definition of requirements and processes to assist in the resolution.
- Assist the Senior Manager/Project Manager in resolving highly complex, multi-faceted problems to meet the needs of the supported Line of Business, by applying their financial and technological knowledge to the design of methodologies, models, and/or systems solutions for Run the Bank CRM.
- This may involve rapid prototyping, with requirements and solutions developed on an iterative basis that provides interim deliverables until a final production solution is created
- This includes conducting research and analysis, accurately and clearly defining user requirements and processes, and liaising with the users.
- The incumbent is also responsible for participating in the testing of new systems or enhancements, the training of users, and providing ongoing support to all supported units worldwide. This is made more challenging due to differences in time zones and the variation in the business lines.
- Participate in the systems implementation process by developing test cases, performing testing, defining user procedures and workflows, developing conversion and implementation strategies, verifying conversion, providing user documentation, providing user training, and providing post-implementation support.
- The incumbent is responsible for ensuring that management is kept informed and that problems and issues are escalated appropriately.
- The incumbent must remain current and aware of all trends in technology.
- Continually acquire and enhance knowledge of the Division’s business strategies and policies, risk management practices and methodologies, product offerings, financial markets, financial instruments, regulatory requirements, Back Office processes, and rapidly changing technology to be able to provide effective business solutions and services to the end user business lines.
- This position requires excellent communication (written/oral) skills, time management and project management experience.
- The incumbent must have a very good knowledge of financial instruments, including market conventions and valuation methods, and risk management methodologies and models including best practices, current and anticipated regulatory requirements.
- Must have a very good Back Office processes, and the end-to-end workflows among the Front, Middle, and Back Offices, within at least one financial market area and a good knowledge of at least one other financial market area.
- The incumbent must be a creative, self-starting, results-oriented, and highly motivated individual with very good analytical skills in order to apply this knowledge to assist in the resolution of complex business problems.
- At least 5 years of experience supporting Sales Force as a CRM.
- Must have some working knowledge with methods of release Management, change management and code promotion.
- Hands of experience with SQL Scripting.
- Experience with ETL tools such as Talend and Data stage
Location(s): Canada : Ontario : Toronto
As Canada’s International Bank, we are a diverse and global team. We speak more than 100 languages with backgrounds from more than 120 countries. Our employees are committed to a superior customer experience and use the Bank’s six guiding sales practice principles to ensure they act with honesty and integrity.
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. If you require technical assistance, please click here. Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.