We’re Varicent, the leader in the multi-billion dollar Sales Performance Management market. Our software helps high performing organizations analyze, plan, design and automate variable pay to motivate and reward their employees quickly, fairly and accurately.
As a Technical Analyst you will have the opportunity to kick-start your career by working side-by-side with some of the most experienced technology leaders for both on-premise and SaaS products to support our customers/business partners and connect with them by telephone, email and social media e.g. connection sites, forums and other state of the art communication methods. You will also be exposed to a variety of technologies and take responsibility for the creation of a positive customer experience.
Technical Analysts are at the center of our after sales value proposition to our clients and you will lead conversations and coordinate activities with experts and leaders across departments and divisions in Varicent.
Our office building has direct underground access to the Sheppard-Yonge subway station along with easy access to Highway 401 making it appeal to commuters from all over the GTA.
Due to COVID-19, Varicent is currently working 100% from home until further notice.
- Resolve complex technical problems in all areas of your assigned products by troubleshooting incidents, collecting detailed problem description, traces and log files, and then replication of the issue.
- Regularly inform customers on the progress of your investigation and ensure that all related records are properly updated in our CRM system.
- Cross collaboration with developers and peers will become part of your daily routines.
- Sharing best practices for the utilization and deployment of Varicent products is elementary to your customer communication and you will help customers maximize their product’s business value.
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- General software troubleshooting skills (broad experience in logical problem-solving)
- Familiar with relational databases concepts, both basic administration and SQL scripting
- Experience of self-sufficiency to install/upgrade/downgrade/configure software in general
- Ability to communicate clearly (both verbally and in written form) technical instructions to people with limited experience
- Fluency in Spanish or Portuguese an asset
Benefits and Perks:
- Bright, modern office environment
- Relaxed, but hard working culture
- Competitive pay
- Healthy snacks
- Direct access to Sheppard-Yonge subway station
- Social and team-building events