As the Talent Acquisition Specialist you play a key role in finding and on-boarding top talent company-wide. We have, Technology, Product, Data, Video & Editorial and Sales just to name a few. You will work closely with hiring managers and the People Operations team to execute a talent acquisition strategy that drives a memorable candidate experience and a strong employer brand in the market.
Finding amazing talent and doing everything you can to ensure a memorable candidate experience is more important and critical than ever before. We are looking for someone with a genuine love for building successful teams through hiring. We understand end to end recruitment isn’t for everyone, so if it’s not your Jam, then stop right here, BUT if you find the hunt for talent exciting and understand recruitment plays a pivotal role in an organization’s success then keep reading, this role is MADE for you!
What’s my day-to-day look like?
- Have a thorough understanding of the Company’s Plan Forward (Business Objectives) and understand how each department’s people strategy rolls up to the larger vision. This will be your baseline to execute against a successful Talent Acquisition Strategy and hiring plan.
- Partner with HRBPS and hiring managers to understand the needs for their Business Unit around each vacancy to execute a successful hire.
- Collaborate with the People Ops analytics team to enhance recruitment efficiencies and provide a tailored analysis to HRBPs on recruitment metrics within their Business Unit.
- Plan ahead through prospecting talent for key positions and creating talent pools within our network. Work closely with the People Ops team to execute against a Talent Acquisition Strategy Roadmap and revise and tweak as needed.
- Conduct administrative excellence through processing new hire documents, HRIS/IT system entries and partnering with the payroll specialist to ensure timeliness and accuracy of payroll files.
- We love ideas and experimenting. We’ll expect you to stay on top of trends and innovative recruiting techniques so Pelmorex can stand out in the market.
- Brag about us! Act as a Pelmorex brand ambassador through social channels and industry events by having a strong presence online i.e. LinkedIn, Twitter, Glassdoor, Facebook etc.
- Take on special projects that enhance Talent Acquisition and People processes, systems and capability
What will you bring to the team?
- You have 2-3 years of high volume full cycle (end to end) recruitment in a startup or high growth organization
- You have a successful track record on filling a diverse range of roles across multiple verticals and building a strong pipeline in each.
- A diversity, equity and inclusion lens to hiring and recruitment processes.
- You have a consultative approach to working with Hiring managers and HRBPS around their hiring needs
- You are a solutions architect! No role is too hard to fill . You constantly find creative ways to solve recruitment challenges and reach untapped talent pools
- You have a sense of urgency! Candidate experience is paramount. You know how to move fast while keeping everyone looped in.
- Talent can get competitive and lately it’s been candidate-centric within our space. Selling the opportunity and sealing the deal is crucial when we get down to the final candidate. You know how to close out a role and get the best talent through the door.
- You’re comfortable with change. We have big goals but we don’t have everything figured out yet.
- You recognize that getting some of the basics done first is just part of the job and moving things forward.
- You’re a team player and understand collaboration is key to success.
- You work well with cross-functional teams and understand the priorities of your internal partners
It’s not a deal breaker… but it’s nice if you have
- Experience recruiting technology professionals i.e. ios/android developers, software/full stack developers
- Experience recruiting video & editorial professionals i.e. video editors, video journalists, video meteorologists
- Experience with on-call and part time roles
- A mix of agency and in house recruitment
- Proficiency in Dayforce and Lever
- Proficiency in Google Business Suite. i.e. G-Docs, Sheets, Slides,Drive
What about the “other” stuff
- Full Medical & Health Benefits
- Remote Work environment until August 2021 . Read more about our remote work environment from our CEO, Sam Sebastian here!
- Summer Hours •
- Fitness Allowance Program
- Course Reimbursement Program – We want you to keep learning, so we can too!
- Personal Days in addition to Vacation time off
- Open and transparent communication, including weekly AHMs with our CEO
- In-house Learning Academy that includes offerings like French, yoga, mindfulness
Our Promise to you…
We’re highly focused on doing the right thing.
We’ll discuss issues and timelines professionally, so you have the time you need to do the best work you can
You will see the result of your work pushed out to real users quickly
We’re a team that enjoys learning new technologies and we’re open to trying new things
We’ll try our best not to bog you down with boring meetings
Through constant innovation and entrepreneurship, Pelmorex has grown to reach consumers around the globe, has become one of the largest weather information providers and has broken new ground in providing data solutions and insights to businesses. Through harnessing the value of weather, Pelmorex is driven to make the world smarter and safer for consumers and businesses. #youwanttoworkhere