Opportunity Awaits at Altus Group!
Reporting to the Business Services Manager, we are hiring for a Systems Analyst. As our new Systems Analyst, you will design, test, and support business-critical integrations. You will facilitate the discovery, definition, and delivery of NetSuite and other IT solutions for business end-users.
Who you are
You are highly technical, motivated, and analytical. You enjoy being collaborative and hands-on when working with technical architects, business users, and IT teams, resolving issues, and ensuring adherence to best practices.
What’s in it for you
Challenges. You want to step up to lead projects that enhance existing solutions and implement new ones on a larger scale.
Exposure. You want to work on unique NetSuite business solutions, to support technology and operations at a global company. You want a chance to develop or expand your hands-on knowledge of Salesforce and other commercial applications.
Growth. You want to join a scaling SaaS organization with multiple business groups, products, and technical services, a leader in the industry, where you can grow your exposure and your career.
Our new Systems Analyst will:
- Innovate solutions. You will analyze and troubleshoot complex problems, investigate the root cause of issues raised, recommend and test appropriate solutions, and resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Analyze. You will elicit and examine business requirements to understand business needs, gather testable parameters and data, and determine how systems and applications can best fulfill those needs.
- Respond to inquiries. Provide timely, intelligent and professional responses to user calls and emails.
- Test. You will ensure the solutions are fully functioning and perform according to spec, meeting or exceeding expectations. You will document, coordinate and participate in testing efforts in conjunction with other IT team members to ensure the correct application of the solution.
Our new Systems Analyst will have:
- The education and experience. You have a degree or diploma in Information Technology or Business Administration. You have several years of experience as an Analyst in a support role. Ideally you have NetSuite expertise. You are familiar with CRMs such as Salesforce.
- The collaborative skills. You are a team player who can work both autonomously and as a contributor to the group. You build strong relationships, have excellent communication and conflict resolution skills, and prioritize customer service.
- The drive. You have a proven ability to learn quickly and demonstrate proficiency with technical concepts and solutions in a customer-facing environment and a “do what it takes” approach to your role. You can handle multiple tasks and projects concurrently, never losing sight of deadlines.
Come realize your potential at Altus Group!
Altus Group is committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment where employees feel valued and respected, and where every employee has the opportunity to realize their potential. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations, if required, and will work with you to meet your needs. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance during the application process, please contact us at [email protected] or 416-641-9500.