David Aplin Group, one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, has partnered with our client to recruit for a Systems Analyst to join a team that will provide efficient and effective information management and communication technology processes. This role is an immediate contract opportunity.
The Ideal Candidate:
- 8 years’ experience as a system or integration analyst in a project environment including integration specifications, data modeling, and data migration experience.
- 4 + years’ experience involved in the implementation of clinical information systems in a healthcare environment in an analysis role.
- 4 + years’ experience developing electronic reporting using Crystal Reports or another similar business intelligence application. Experience should include the elicitation of requirements, development of specifications, and actual implementation of the reports.
- 5 years’ experience developing and designing logical and physical data models
- Knowledge of developing, designing, and building interface solutions using Health Level 7 (HL7)
- 3 + years as a Systems Analyst on the implementation of a Public Health Surveillance and Monitoring system
- Experience developing and designing conversion solutions using a combination of custom code and Extract, Transform, Load (ETL) to support the implementation of healthcare information systems.
- Valid PRINCE2 Foundation or PRINCE2 Practitioner certification.
- Post-Secondary degree majoring in computer science, software development, business computing, or management information
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, please send your resume in confidence directly to Ron Cantiveros or Jim Juacalla at [email protected] Visit our website at www.aplin.com to view our job opportunities, career tips, and tools. We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
WE APPRECIATE YOUR INTEREST IN DAVID APLIN GROUP.
If this is your first introduction to us, we invite you to become one of our satisfied candidates. David Aplin Group has been Canadian owned since 1975. Our professional consultants are passionate about helping you find a fulfilling job or career and ensuring your complete satisfaction with our process. Our proven track record, nearly four decades long, is largely due to our team of highly skilled and successful specialists. Through superior service and a commitment to long-term relationships, we provide deep specialization in core areas for complete recruiting and HR solutions across Canada – all from one source. We look forward to exceeding your expectations!
Learn more about David Aplin Group and view all of our current job opportunities, career tips, and tools at www.aplin.com.