Do you enjoy solving technical issues and supporting users? The Systems Analyst is capable of implementing computer system requirements by defining and analyzing system problems, designing and implementing solutions, and deploying to users.
- Provide support and direction for Microsoft Office 365 technologies such Sharepoint online, Teams, Power Automate
- Troubleshooting for enterprise applications, such as SFDC, Flexera, Confluence
- Manage IT Support tickets in IT ticketing system.
- Provide written documentation for current or future IT system states
- Assist with evaluating releases, enhancements, and new product offerings
- Support business functions by understanding workflows, processes, data, reporting and other technical matters associated with critical applications
- Work with business functions and third party vendors
- BS degree, Computer Science preferred or equivalent experience
- Minimum 3 years experience with Sharepoint Online, Teams, Power Automate, Power Apps
- Minimum 3 years experience with SFDC, preferred
- 1-2 years experience with scripting/coding PowerShell or other language, preferred
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Strong Customer facing skills and proven ability to communicate effectively at the executive level
- Strong analytics and troubleshooting skills.
- Quick learner for new technologies and applications.
At Danaher, we are dedicated to building and sustaining a truly diverse and inclusive culture. These are not just words on a page-Diversity and Inclusion is a top priority for the company, and it ties deeply to each of our core values. Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The “EEO is the Law” poster is available here.