At EcoVadis, we envision a global marketplace where sustainability intelligence influences every business decision – improving economies, people's lives and the planet we all depend on. EcoVadis counts industry leaders like Johnson & Johnson, L’Oréal, Nestlé, and Michelin, among the 55,000+ businesses on its network.
With an ambitious, purposeful mission to provide the world's most trusted business sustainability ratings, EcoVadis is driven by a diverse team sharing the core values of commitment, customer-focus, courage, integrity, kindness and happiness.
EcoVadis offers you exciting career opportunities in an innovative and dynamic environment. We are looking for passionate team players from a variety of disciplines – from CSR and sustainability experts to customer engagement and engineering talents – to join us to make a real impact on the environmental and social practices of companies worldwide. Join us!
The EcoVadis Center of Excellence (CoE) is seeking a Sustainability Advisor & Senior Analyst who will play a key role in our North American regional success and the global success of our new and current customers. The CoE is a transversal team within EcoVadis, working across our team of sustainability analysts, customer success managers and sales representatives to enable our customers to understand and effectively deploy EcoVadis ratings and services in their sustainable procurement programs.
The objectives of this role are:
– Quickly developing a full understanding of the EcoVadis ratings methodology and process, then applying this knowledge in two scopes of work:
1) Applying this in combination with sustainability consulting and business development expertise to align customer sustainability needs with EcoVadis capabilities
2) Supporting the EcoVadis analyst team in methodology development and other research projects to ensure the continued efficacy of EcoVadis evaluation services
Additional objectives within these scopes of work include:
– Support the organization of expert resources and trainings on sustainability topics, including how to leverage EcoVadis ratings and services to address them
– Facilitate feedback on existing and new services
– Partner with the sales team in North America to target and advance opportunities for sustainability expert involvement
– Support rated companies in understanding their scorecard results through thorough reviews and Q&A
– Additional methodology and operational projects to support the analyst team may be required
- 3-5 years of experience in ESG/Sustainability in an international consulting firm, preferably with a supply chain focus
- Expertise in sustainability topics. Key topics include GHG Emissions, Diversity & Inclusion, and Human Rights
- Master degree with a specialization in Sustainability
- Proven project management skills.
- Proven analytical skills, detail-oriented, ability to work independently and autonomously, self-driven.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral.
- Proficiency in G-Suite applications, Salesforce and Excel.
- Thrives in international environments.
- Capacity to work in a fast growth environment.
- Additional languages are a plus.
Full time position
- Base salary + Bonus plan
- GRSP and TFSA matching program available
- Health and Dental Benefits
- Life Insurance
- Casual and very friendly environment
- Opportunity to work in a truly international atmosphere
Keywords: CSR; Corporate Social Responsibility; Sustainable Development; Analyst; Environmental Management; Sustainability;
Videos To Watch