IT Unlock u2019s mission is to improve our client’s current IT condition and to help underprivileged children. We are looking for a talented Support Analyst. This is a permanent position. The work is done in downtown of Montreal and it begins quickly. Beautiful technologies and nice challenge are waiting for you.
The responsibilities of the Support Analyst include, but are not limited to, the following:
u2022 Supporting contribution, trading and position tracking software for foreign exchange, interest rate, credit, equity markets, lending and borrowing.
u2022 Provide rapid resolution to functional and technical issues and report incidents to the appropriate chain of command. End-users included: Traders, Sellers, Auditors, Middle Office.
u2022 Solve functional problems in a complex financial environment, with varied applications and regional and / or global architectures. Multi-tasking environments.
u2022 Provide functional and technical expertise (log analysis) to produce and promote quality and sustainable solutions. Define and maintain the application support guide.
u2022 Automation of controls and indicators to monitor the proper functioning of contribution tools, negotiation and related reference documents.
u2022 Communicate with users in connection with application failures
u2022 Liaise with teams from New York, Paris, Hong Kong
u2022 Understand the regulated environment and constraints related to customer activity
u2022 Perform post-deployment testing of new releases (quality assurance)
u2022 Process queries and ad hoc requests for users’ search data
u2022 Respond to the user within a set timeframe depending on the severity of the problem, document and track (case study, issues, impacts, action plan)
u2022 Technical research processes using sources such as error logs and technical documentation of products and identifying solutions to solve problems and improve efficiency.
u2022 Comply with internal IT standards, standards and processes (ITIL)
u2022 Timely communication of project production and project status to the client and IT management.
u2022 Effective oral and written communication with the various audiences and at the appropriate levels.
u2022 Collaboration with development teams (NY / Paris) for the management of new versions
u2022 Collaboration with the global support team (Paris / Asia) to ensure quality support for end users
u2022 Effectively manage the Customer relationship with the end user community
• Education and level of experience: University degree with a strong content in science and mathematics, specialization in computer science
• 3 years or more of IT experience in a complex information systems environment
• Experience in corporate and investment banking or finance an asset
• Ability to work with complex information systems
• Knowledge of the market finance universe (interest rate markets, derivatives, equity, credit …)
• Written and oral autonomy in English
• Organizational, methodical, analytical
• Communication skills
• MS SQL Server, Oracle
• Linux, UNIX and Windows
• Tibco RV, Autosys
• .NET / C #
• Git, Jira
• Deployment tool (TeamCity / Nexus / XLDeploy)
• ITIL, Agile, DevOps, Scrum. TDD, BDD, Continuous delivery
• Ticketing Tools (ServiceNow)
• Powershell scripting, Python
• Knowledge of foreign exchange, credit, interest rate and equity products
• Knowledge in monitoring technologies (Elasticsearch / Kibana / Graphana)