IT UNLOCK CONSULTINC INC.
IT Unlock’s mission is to improve our client’s current IT condition and to help underprivileged children. We are looking for a talented Support Analyst. This is a permanent position. The work is done in downtown of Montreal and it begins quickly. Beautiful technologies and nice challenge are waiting for you.
The responsibilities of the Support Analyst include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Supporting contribution, trading and position tracking software for foreign exchange, interest rate, credit, equity markets, lending and borrowing.
• Provide rapid resolution to functional and technical issues and report incidents to the appropriate chain of command. End-users included: Traders, Sellers, Auditors, Middle Office.
• Solve functional problems in a complex financial environment, with varied applications and regional and / or global architectures. Multi-tasking environments.
• Provide functional and technical expertise (log analysis) to produce and promote quality and sustainable solutions. Define and maintain the application support guide.
• Automation of controls and indicators to monitor the proper functioning of contribution tools, negotiation and related reference documents.
• Communicate with users in connection with application failures
• Liaise with teams from New York, Paris, Hong Kong
• Understand the regulated environment and constraints related to customer activity
• Perform post-deployment testing of new releases (quality assurance)
• Process queries and ad hoc requests for users’ search data
• Respond to the user within a set timeframe depending on the severity of the problem, document and track (case study, issues, impacts, action plan)
• Technical research processes using sources such as error logs and technical documentation of products and identifying solutions to solve problems and improve efficiency.
• Comply with internal IT standards, standards and processes (ITIL)
• Timely communication of project production and project status to the client and IT management.
• Effective oral and written communication with the various audiences and at the appropriate levels.
• Collaboration with development teams (NY / Paris) for the management of new versions
• Collaboration with the global support team (Paris / Asia) to ensure quality support for end users
• Effectively manage the Customer relationship with the end user community
• Education and level of experience: University degree with a strong content in science and mathematics, specialization in computer science
• 3 years or more of IT experience in a complex information systems environment
• Experience in corporate and investment banking or finance an asset
• Ability to work with complex information systems
• Knowledge of the market finance universe (interest rate markets, derivatives, equity, credit …)
• Written and oral autonomy in English
• Organizational, methodical, analytical
• Communication skills
• MS SQL Server, Oracle
• Linux, UNIX and Windows
• Tibco RV, Autosys
• .NET / C #
• Git, Jira
• Deployment tool (TeamCity / Nexus / XLDeploy)
• ITIL, Agile, DevOps, Scrum. TDD, BDD, Continuous delivery
• Ticketing Tools (ServiceNow)
• Powershell scripting, Python
• Knowledge of foreign exchange, credit, interest rate and equity products
• Knowledge in monitoring technologies (Elasticsearch / Kibana / Graphana)