Posting End Date:
March 31, 2021
This is a non-union position
Are you an Engineering leader who enjoys planning, coordinating and managing resources to accomplish goals? We have a phenomenal opportunity for you to join our Core Project Development team!
This position is directly accountable for leading a project team to develop low to medium complexity brownfield projects assigned to Core Projects. The team is accountable for the project development activities associated with modification, expansion, operability, reliability, and integrity of existing Enbridge facilities.
What Will You Do:
- Supervise a team of Project Development engineers to drive innovative, fit-for-purpose, development of projects in support of business drivers that protect and/or improve pipeline and facility throughput and revenue, often providing options that permit customer flexibility and choice.
- Drive strong engagement of people through meaningful individual development plans, timely and effective performance conversations, appropriate competency-based training and learning opportunities, and elimination of non-value work.
- Ensure Operating, Maintenance Capital, Non-Growth Enhancement and Growth budgets are achieved through cost efficiency, collaboration, and communication with sponsors and timely and accurate forecasting to support business decisions.
- Manage project team resourcing, internal and external partner engagement, preliminary determination of regulatory requirements and completion of front-end engineering designs, cost estimates, schedules, and project execution strategies.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering from a recognized university or college.
- Registration as a Professional Engineer in Canada.
- 10 or more years of progressively responsible experience in oil and gas engineering, operations and/or development engineering.
- Proven leadership experience with a focus on mentoring, talent development, and improving team performance.
- Project management, conflict resolution and problem-solving skills.
- Shown communicator in diverse and sophisticated team environments both written and verbal.
- Office based role.
- Occasional travel to offices of customers and internal, external partners and field locations. May include international travel.
Diversity and inclusion are important to us. Enbridge is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.We are committed to providing employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to age, race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family status, veteran status, Indigenous/Native American status, or disability. Applicants with disabilities can request accessible formats, communication supports, or other accessibility assistance by contacting [email protected]
Information For Applicants:
- Applications can be submitted via our online recruiting system only.
- We appreciate your interest in working with us; however, only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.
- Final candidates for this position may be required to undergo a security screening, including a criminal records check.
To learn more about us, visit www.enbridge.com