SOTI is committed to providing its employees with endless possibilities; learning new things, working with the latest technologies and making a difference in the world.
Strategic Alliances Manager – 1 Year Contract
Who We Are
At SOTI, we are committed to delivering best in class mobile and IoT device management solutions. We are looking for out of the box thinkers that appreciate the art of creating great software. To us, being visionary is more important than doing things the way they’ve always been done.
What We’re Looking For
SOTI’s growth and success is a result of commitment to innovation through entrepreneurial culture and leadership. Employees are driven to make an impact, offer a unique value and most importantly, be part of winning sales team. The Strategic Alliances Manager will be a key driver in establishing, developing and supporting technology alliances with 3rd party vendors as well as OEMs. The Strategic Alliances Manager will have a well-rounded Technology Industry background. They will drive all levels of integration with the partners and act as a key point of contact to liaise with SOTI and the partner’s executive team, business development, product management, sales, marketing and support teams.
What’s in it for you?
The People – From our humble origins in our founder’s basement, to our industry leading position today, SOTI has worked hard to foster a company culture that we can all believe in. A culture that emphasizes personal growth, continuous innovation and fun.
The Growth – Our environment fosters new ideas, fresh perspectives, and the ability to take them over the goal line. SOTI is a fast-paced environment with a global reach that encourages you to make your mark and be part of something big!
The Technology – You’ll get the chance to work with leading edge technologies and take on complex and interesting projects, as part of highly collaborative and agile teams. You will work alongside SOTI’s partners which include leading tech giants that will keep you on the cusp of emerging technologies.
What You’ll Do
- Create and maintain productive strategic relationships with top tier Platform, OEM and Technology partners
- Identify opportunities that provide both market differentiation of SOTI products and a growth of SOTI’s install base
- Where beneficial to SOTI, advocate for and drive product alignment with key Platforms, OEMs and Tech Partners. This includes building a business case and securing support from key internal stakeholders including Product Management, Sales, Marketing, Legal etc.
- Co-develop long range partnership plans with measurable goals and milestones. Conduct regular cadence analysis of the health of the partnerships to support plan refinement
- Support interaction with executive teams, to include regular cadence updates and escalations
- Co-develop and manage marketing activities with both internal and partner stakeholders. This includes but is not limited to training, collateral, webinars, tradeshows, promotions etc.
- Manage the ongoing operational processes required for successful partner enablement
- Facilitate alignment between SOTI and partner sales organizations
- Be a key SOTI subject matter expert and enabler with your strategic partners
Experience You’ll Bring:
- 8+ years of relevant industry experience
- 5+ years of experience in sales, account management and/or managing strategic technology partnerships and/or channel relationships
- Proven skills in relationship management, sales and marketing
- Outstanding written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to create and support delivery of compelling presentations to a senior level audience
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant industry
- You have the proactive nature of the best salespeople. There is no such this as “Waiting On”
- You take a long-range view and you are a catalyst across all departments of SOTI
- Your strategic insight gives you the ability to connect the dots and see the future
- You can see the world through your partners eyes. You advocate for partners when it’s in SOTI’s best interest
- You have a creative approach to overcoming pitfalls and constraints
- You are highly engaged with both internal and external stakeholders
- You make intelligent data-based decisions
SOTI is the world’s most trusted provider of mobile andIoT managementsolutions, with more than 17,000 enterprise customers and millions of devices managed worldwide. SOTI’s innovative portfolio of solutions and services provide the tools organizations need to truly mobilize their operations and optimize their mobility investments. SOTI extendssecure mobility managementto provide a total, flexible solution for comprehensive management and security of all mobile devices and connected peripherals deployed in an organization.
At SOTI, we celebrate the uniqueness of our global teams and are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are curious problem solvers who are committed to bringing the best mobile and IoT management solutions to market. We offer careers with #EndlessPossibilities.
What are you waiting for? Apply today: https://www.soti.net/careers
If you want to bring your ideas to life, apply at SOTI today.
We are committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the requirements under the Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodation during any stage of the recruitment process, please notify People & Culture at [email protected]
Please note that SOTI does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Services Agreement with agency/recruiter, SOTI will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee.