Storage Account Executive-Ontario
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE), we live by three core values that drive our business: Partner. Innovate. Act. These values combine to help us create important work all over the world to advance how people live and work.
We’re solving the world’s most complex challenges, and our people are at the forefront of progress. In a Sales role at HPE, you’ll play a part in building the future – one big idea at a time. You’ll be selling HPE products, services, software, or solutions to customers, both directly and indirectly.
Working at HPE, you’ll have the resources to develop your talent and creativity. Are you ready to unleash your potential?
The Storage Account Executive collaborates with our Account Managers and provides information management and storage specialist expertise within the sales team and in our channel community. The Storage Account Manager designs and drives proactive sales campaigns to build the pipeline of opportunities, uses specialized knowledge and vertical expertise to prospect, qualify, negotiate and close opportunities; bringing the value of the HPE Intelligent Data Platform to our existing and new customers in market.
• Responsible for Sales of storage products, information management software, and services solutions in the province of Ontario.
• Uses advanced storage and data management expertise to identify new opportunities that create customer value and expand and enhance existing customer usage of the HPE Intelligent Data Platform portfolio.
• Creates new, and develops existing, senior level customer relationships in the vertical markets of responsibility.
• Contributes to development of quota objectives and future direction for storage product lines.
• Leverages CRM tools to build a predictable information management and storage business.
• Assesses solution feasibility from a technical and business perspective to determine “qualify-in/qualify-out” status
• Establishes a professional and consultative relationship with the client by achieving an advanced understanding of the unique business needs of the client within the industry. Works with clients up to and including the C-level for mid-to-large accounts.
• Leverages advanced knowledge of competitors and industry trends to strategically position the company’s products and services.
• Effectively leads, evangelizes, and helps to coordinate Storage marketing campaigns (digital /new techniques) to ensure a successful launch and maintenance of the campaign momentum, in alignment with the account strategy.
• Acts as, and is recognized as, a trusted information management and storage solutions consultant for your region.
• Effectively uses references, both HPE specific and with their prior customer experience, to craft a innovative solutions that solve business problems for their customers and their respective businesses
• Actively generates customer interest and anticipates customer’s buying trends. Links business and financial benefits with technology offerings. Illustrates the ROI & TCO advantages of HPE offerings for the customer’s business.
• Supports deal closure in partnership with relevant internal stakeholders including Executive Account Managers and Channel Partners
Knowledge and Skills:
• Is considered an expert in knowledge of storage, information management, and cloud solutions and/or service offerings as well as competitor’s offerings to be able to sell enterprise solutions
• Combines storage expertise with consultative solution selling and business development skills to align the client’s business needs with solution.
• In-depth knowledge of client’s business, infrastructure, organizational structure, business processes and financial structure.
• Demonstrates leadership and initiative in working with both channel and alliance partners.
• Balance strategic and tactical pursuits to optimize coverage and develop a predictable revenue stream.
• Use C-level engagement skills in collaboration to offer value-add solutions to the client.
• Works with the account team to build an effective account plan and strategy to drive incremental revenue in the account.
• Utilizes Salesforce to accurately manage and forecast business.
• Understands the leverage of services as part of strategic portfolio of products.
• Understands the role of IT within the area of storage and data management. Understands how the company’s solutions deferentially address specific public sector and enterprise customer challenges, as well as their cross-segment capabilities.
Education and Experience
• University or Bachelor’s degree.
Typically 8-12+ years of sales experience.
• Experience in information management and/or storage sales, 2-3+ years is preferred.
• Demonstrated achievement of progressively higher quota, interface with enterprise and/or public sector customers at all levels.
• Extensive vertical industry knowledge required.
• Project management experience preferred.
Thanks for taking the time to review our job, if you think it is a match to your experience and interests please apply today- we are eager to learn more about you! If you know a friend who may be a fit for the job please refer them.
Please note the above statements describe the general nature and level of work only. They are not a complete list of all required responsibilities, duties and skills. Other duties may be added, or this description amended at any time.
In order to satisfy our contractual obligations with clients, the successful candidate will be required to pass a basic, standard Criminal Records check. You will also be required to sign off on HPE’s Confidentiality, Non-Solicitation and Conflict of Interest Agreement.
Hewlett-Packard Enterprise is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome the many dimensions of diversity.
Accommodation of special needs for qualified candidates may be considered within the framework of the HPE Accommodation Policy.
• A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
• Diverse and dynamic work environment
• Work-life balance and support for career development
• An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?
Then let’s stay connected!
HPE is an equal opportunity employer/Female/Minority/Individual with Disabilities/Protected Veteran Status
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.