Come play a key role in building the future of Sports & Media! Everyone wants to be part of a transformational team – and that’s exactly what we’re building at Rogers Sports & Media. A team that innovates and a team that wins.
At Rogers Sports & Media we are committed to creating and growing teams that are digital-first, fast-moving and bold-thinking and are focused on delivering impact with everything they do. Our impressive collection of assets includes media properties, sports teams, sports events & production, venues, e-commerce platforms and a close connection with our Connected Home and Wireless team. Collectively, we touch 30 million of Canadians every month!
Not only is our business strong, but so is our culture. We genuinely care about each other and working in an environment that allows each of us to bring our best authentic selves to work. That starts with our firm commitment to a diverse, inclusive and safe workplace. We’re also dedicated to giving back by using our media megaphone to help Canadians who need it most. Our team is All IN on diversity and inclusion – find out more at www.allinforequity.ca .
As we grow our team, the well-being of our team members remains our top priority. To ensure the health and safety of our team members, including those in the recruitment process, our team members are temporarily working from home.
Are you up for the challenge and the fun?If so, consider the following opportunity!
The Senior Workforce Analyst is a key support role critical to the success of Today’s Shopping Choice Customer Care strategic plan. Reporting to the Senior Manager, Customer Care Centre Support, the Senior Workforce Analyst will work closely with the Management team to identify areas of opportunity within the Customer Care Centre based on the call center’s performance, call drivers, and KPI’s. The incumbent will be responsible for interpreting data, analyzing results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports, developing and implementing data analyses, data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality and for acquiring data from primary and secondary data sources and maintain databases (also to build and maintain database connections). To identify areas of opportunity to drive performance/process improvement.
What you will do:
- Delivery of weekly, monthly and quarterly insight based reports (WFM and Performance Indicators)
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Filter and “clean” data by reviewing calculations and data sources for ongoing and new reports to locate and correct data inconsistencies
- Maintain Payroll Process and submit for Final sign off with written audit summary to Sr Manager WFM
- Deliver Short, Mid and Long Term Forecasts for staffing, budget and resources (workstations, phones and headsets) in the contact centre
- Curate and maintain all telephony and routing records pertaining to routing, IVR and CTI
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities pertaining to WFM and Performance indicators
- Support the processing of quarterly KPI target setting; driven by and feeding into annual budget process and the quarterly iterations
- Monitor and resolve all vendor invoice and data issues and coordinate with various vendors and lead liaison to resolve issues
- Maintain and document library of invoices and resolve all issues
- Perform internal audit and prepare all invoices and determine quality improvement processes.
- Use data to create models that depict trends in WFM and contact centre performance metrics and correlate them with TSC business metrics as a whole
What you will bring:
- Thorough understanding of Workforce Management and Performance Analytics concepts and applications
- Advanced data science experience in statistical programming; e.g. Python, R, Scala, database analytics tools; e.g. SQL, and machine learning frameworks, technologies, and platforms
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Proven problem solving and decision-making abilities
- Ability to independently gain insight into and develop process / system changes and improvements.
- Understanding of six sigma tools and methodologies would be an asset
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills as well as flexible to adjust to evolving business needs and work effectively in cross-functional teams.
- Superior communication skills; ability to understand objectives, lead business and technical discussion and communicate effectively.
- Passionate about new ideas and emerging market trends.
Here’s what you can expect in return:
- A competitive salary and benefits that include access to our Employee Share Accumulation Program, Retirement Benefits and a variety of other perks including 50% off Rogers services and Blue Jays tickets
- A manager who deeply cares about your development and long-term career at Rogers
- A team that trusts and wants to win together
- Smart and accomplished colleagues who are focused on both the “what” and the “how”
- Flexibility to work from home even after the pandemic ends
- Your choice of hardware and software (iPhone or Android/Mac or PC etc.)
- As we grow our team, the well-being of our team members remains our top priority. To ensure the health and safety of our team members, including those in the recruitment process, our team members are working from home, and are equipped to do so safely and efficiently
- Not from the city? No problem! Rogers invites candidates to apply no matter where you are located as you will be working remotely.
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Rogers FAQ .
Length of Contract: Not Applicable (Regular Position)
Work Location:59 Ambassador Dr (096), Mississauga, ON
Travel Requirements: None
Posting Category/Function: Call Centre Operations & Workforce / Scheduling
Requisition ID: 194251