We are the biggest game developer and publisher of Brazil. We are also owners of the brand Jogatina , we have a vast portfolio of games developed for Android and iOS, mainly classics such as Buraco, Dominoes, Mahjong, among others. Also, we have the websites jogatina.com and thesocialpoker.com , besides other games created for other platforms. Founded in 2006, in Rio de Janeiro, Gazeus Games today counts on a team formed by the best and more passionate professionals, working in a casual and educational environment to deliver a high quality experience to millions of players around the world. In 2019, we became multinational and we opened our office in Montreal, Canada.
Our mission is to build fun through simplicity. Our purpose is to provide fun in order to liberate the essential in everyone who plays our games as well as in our staff.
We are looking for someone incredible, who likes to play in all positions being part of the game development team.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Develop scalable and high performance games and features
- Contribute with a multidisciplinary team in definition and implementation activities
- Participate in the development area evolution with new technologies and new tools
- Good command on Unity3D is fundamental and highly required, however we also need:
- Advanced/ Fluent English
- C# Proficiency
- Solid skills in building scalable systems with high-quality coding
- Essential knowledge of games with graphic pipelines and memory management
- Great written communication skills
- Ability to communicate and work with other development areas
- Discernment to work in an autonomous and collaborative environment
It will be a differential if you have:
- Mobile development experience
- Knowledge of shaders
- Responsive layout experience
- Multiplayer and networking game development experience
- Mobile game development experience
- GIT knowledge
- Familiarity with SCRUM
- Having a game published in stores or experience in game development companies
Remote collaborators may be considered for this position.
Apply for This Job