Requisition ID: 282124
Work Area: Consulting and Professional Services
Expected Travel: 0 – 80%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
SAP MaxAttention is a white glove, premium and strategic engagement with SAP’s largest customers.
For the delivery of SAP MaxAttention engagements, SAP is looking for a Sr. Technical Quality Managers (TQM) to serve our customers as trusted advisors, onsite at our customer’s premises, focusing as much on the customer’s business as on the customer’s technical environment. As a Sr.TQM you are accountable for the day to day execution of the SAP MaxAttention portfolio & service plan, methods and tools, and best practices across all systems & landscape environments and platforms.
You are responsible for executing on the customer’s value-based, digital transformation roadmap, making full use of SAP Leonardo, orchestrating the prototyping of business scenarios, fostering a platform for ideation and innovation, and capturing the value of SAP MaxAttention. You will develop and demonstrate a premium level of understanding of the customer’s strategic business goals, business processes, landscape, industry norms and all available and late breaking technology as well as newly developed SAP MaxAttention services. As a technology and business aficionado, you guide your customers on the proper adoption and deployment of predictive analytics, the internet of things, machine learning, artificial intelligence, blockchain, drones and sensors, and the positive impact these technological advancements can have on your customer, their employees and work-place safety, their end-customers and the environment.
The Sr. TQM demonstrates a premium level of enthusiasm for technology enabled business advancements, clearly articulating to the customer current technology trends such as disruptive technologies, the industry of automation, machine learning, cloudbursting, visualization, PAAS, SAAS, IAAS, IOT, Industry 4.0, cyber security, big data, quantum computing, artificial intelligence, blockchain, digital twin, smart factories, and so on.
The Sr. TQM collaboratively aligns and coordinates with all other customer relevant SAP employees and keeps the regional SAP leadership team and the customer’s SAP MaxAttention team aware of progress, risks, challenges, and accomplishments.
The Sr.TQM demonstrates a premium level of enthusiasm and understanding of the:
• Customer’s strategy and requirements
• Customer’s solution landscape
• Customer’s business processes
• Customer’s industry
It is the Sr. TQM’s responsibility to:
• Develops and maintains a strong customer relationship and works to be recognized as a Trusted Advisor providing unbiased guidance
• Collaborates with any System Integrator (SI) of the customer; if the SI is heading down the wrong path or providing the wrong recommendations to the customer, the TQM diplomatically highlights the risks and the alternate SAP recommendations.
Captures and reports how the engagement is driving business value to the customer, accelerating Time
• Execute on the customer’s digital transformation roadmap
• Orchestrate prototyping of business scenarios, and drive realization for positive outcomes
• Support the technical integration of the entire solution and product set, end to end across all landscapes and platforms
• Provide a platform for ideation on business scenarios
• Drive adoption of model company and industry reference architecture
• Foster a culture of empathy, ideation and innovation
• Ensure empowerment of the customer team
• Recommend adjustments to the SAP MaxAttention Service Plan as needed
• Facilitate and provide recommendations for technical or business process improvements
• Identify top issues, define the associated action plan & drive the resolution process
• Coordinate involvement of all SAP resources onsite and in the back office
• Ensure the customer receives immediate help in crisis situations
• Bachelor or Masters STEM Degree: Science, Tech, Engineering, Math and / or equivalent experience in the field of technology.
• Equivalent experience in the field of technology is defined as 8+ years of hands-on experience in current cloud, platform, and application technology, and/or current software, solution, or app programming or development. Preferred SAP HANA, SAP S/4 HANA, SAP Cloud Platform experience..
• Exceptional written and spoken communication skills, strong business acumen and presentation skills, ability to think freely and innovatively, strong cultural awareness, respect, diplomacy, and professionalism, and is highly customer service oriented with strong customer management skills.
The following certifications are preferred:
o SAP (products, solutions, applications, technical)
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP’S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas:[email protected]@sap.com, APJ:[email protected], EMEA:[email protected]).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Additional Locations:Virtual – Canada
Job Segment: Information Technology, IT Manager, ERP, Engineer, Technology, Quality, Engineering