Do you want to be a part of the team that builds Amazon’s Most Customer Centric Technologies?
Our team builds software for a new Customer Relations Management (CRM) software for Amazon Customer Service that uses new cutting edge technologies and ML. Our intention is to reduce cognitive load on the Customer Service Associates while resolving customer issues.
We are looking for Sr. Software Development Engineers who are results-oriented, data driven, innovative and passionate at creating new comprehensive customer engagement services/solutions. You’ll work on cool technologies such as such as GraphQL, Java, Spring and AWS to build the world’s most innovative customer experience solutions.
As a Sr. Software Development Engineer on this team, you will collaborate with other experienced and senior software engineers to drive improvements to our technology, design and develop new customer facing products and interfaces, and build and track metrics to ensure high quality results. Your solutions will provide the ultimate customer service experience needed to anticipate and resolve customer’s questions using our CRM. You should be somebody who enjoys working on complex system software, is customer-centric, and feels strongly about building a software system that can be operated at global scale. At Amazon, we are known for our customer obsession. We need your ideas and your ability to take initiative, innovate, and produce results as we continuously improve the customer experience.
We use Scrum, test-driven development, and continuous deployment to deliver projects based on realistic timelines and resource constraints.
We are seeking experienced Sr. Software Engineers excited by this opportunity. If this sounds interesting, we’d love to hear from you.
• Candidates must have a Bachelor in Computer Science Engineering or related field.
• Excellent problem solving skills.
• Possess an extremely sound understanding of areas in the basic areas of Computer Science such as Algorithms, Data Structures, Object Oriented Design, Databases.
• Candidate must have good written and oral communication skills, be a fast learner and have the ability to adapt quickly to a fast-paced development environment
• 2+ years professional experience in software development
• Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field
• 10+ years professional experience in software development
• Familiar with web technologies including React
• Excellence in technical communications with both technical and non-technical peers
Amazon is committed to providing accommodations at all stages through recruitment and employment in accordance with applicable human rights and accommodation legislation. If contacted for an employment opportunity, advise Human Resources if you require accommodation, including in order to apply for a position.