Are you passionate about developing innovative software applications for Device Trial Team and work for a team with reasonable work-life balance?
Device Trial team recruit Beta customer to try our beta devices and collect valuable feedback for enhancement. Come join our team to improve the efficiency and scaling of Beta Program Managers and Device Management Team. We’re looking for entrepreneurs who are passionate about innovating on behalf of customers, demonstrate a high degree of product ownership, and want to have fun while they make history.
Our engineers are top-notch software developers who love listening to the customers, working as a team, and proactively taking the lead whenever necessary. The successful candidate will be responsible for creating and delivering software solutions that has the potential to impact hundreds of millions customers around the world.
In this role, you will:
• Design and develop software applications including App, Service and No-SQL DB
• Work with and learn many different technologies every day including Java, Ruby/Rails, jQuery, and AWS services like SQS/SNS and DynamoDB.
• Deeply own the full stack and entire lifecycle our products, from the roadmap to the design/architecture to implementation and continuous iterative development and deployment of both services, App and webapps.
• Interface closely with internal and external customers to quickly drive new products, new features and new ways forward in the project, issue, ticket and devops management problem space across the company.
• Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related field
• 7 + years of software development experience.
• 5 + years coding experience in Java, C, C++ or C#.
• 5 + years experience of project delivery for large, cross-functional, projects.
• Experience mentoring and training junior SDEs.
• Masters Degree preferred.
• User interface development experience.
• Superior design and architecture knowledge, as well as familiarity with object oriented design patterns.
• Exceptional customer relationship skills including the ability to discover the true requirements, underlying feature requests, recommend alternative technical and business approaches, and lead engineering efforts to meet timelines.
• Deep hands-on technical expertise, excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Sharp analytical abilities and design skills.
Amazon is committed to providing accommodations at all stages through recruitment and employment in accordance with applicable human rights and accommodation legislation. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise Human Resources if you require accommodation, including in order to apply for a position.