We’re building a relationship-oriented bank for the modern world. We need talented, passionate professionals who are dedicated to doing what’s right for our clients.
At CIBC, we embrace your strengths and your ambitions so you feel empowered at work. Our team members have what they need to make a meaningful impact and feel truly valued for who they are and what they contribute.
To learn more about CIBC, please visit CIBC.com
What You’ll Be Doing
Remote Banking & Shared Servicesprovides modern software driven banking experiences for CIBC’s personal and small business banking clients by putting our clients at the center of all that we do. As a Senior Technical Project Manager within Remote Banking & Shared Services, you’ll manage large cross-portfolio projects from end-to-end. You’ll lead teams of internal & external stakeholders and business partners to ensure projects of all sizes are completed in line with the team’s budget and timeline. You’ll use your expertise in project management methodology to make recommendations for continuous improvements on all project plans.
How You’ll Succeed
- Project Management – Outline project goals, terms of reference, resource requirements, and costs. Help create a resource plan that ensures all stakeholders have a voice on the project. Assess the efficiency of the practices and procedures used by a team, and provide guidance that will continuously improve the project plan.
- Collaboration – Help internal partners make informed decisions about the development of programs, products, and services. Coach and mentor your teams as you work toward a common goal and negotiate deliverables and milestones whenever necessary.
- Project Coordination – Proactively identify anything that will take projects off schedule and find solutions to correct the problem. Monitor milestones, and ensure they’re completed according to timelines and budgets. Execute a project plan that is personalized for your team’s preferred mix of budget, time, and risk.
Who You Are
- You can demonstrate experience through 8+ years experience in Technical Project Management and have a background in application development, ideally within the banking industry. You have experience managing cross-portfolio technical projects in a matrix environment. You have experience with Agile methodologies, Program/Portfolio Management, HP Planview, and knowledge of the Software Delivery Life Cycle (SDLC).
- You have a degree/diploma in Computer Science or Engineering (Computer Science degree is absolutely preferred). It’s an asset if you have your PMP Designation.
- You embrace and champion change. You’ll continuously evolve your thinking and the way you work in order to deliver your best.
- You’re driven by collective success. You know that collaboration can transform a good idea into a great one. You understand the power of an inclusive team that enjoys working together to create shared vision.
- Your influence makes an impact. You know that relationships and networks are essential to success. You inspire outcomes by making yourself heard.
- Values matter to you. You bring your real self to work and you live our values – trust, teamwork, and accountability.
What CIBC Offers
At CIBC, our people are our greatest asset. You’ll become part of a diverse community that acknowledges everyone’s unique talents, and empowers teams to do what’s right for the client, and to do it well. As part of our team, you will:
- Thrive: Benefit from an open and approachable culture that provides the flexibility and support you need to integrate your life at work and at home
- Connect: Work in a place where the right technology and infrastructure fosters innovation, collaboration and creativity
- Develop: Grow your skills and career through our best-in-class onboarding experience, ongoing learning opportunities, and individual development planning
- Prosper: Share in our collective success with a competitive salary, incentive pay, banking benefits, health benefits program, and employee share purchase plan
What You Need to Know
- CIBC is committed to creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities and we provide an accessible candidate experience. If you need accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact [email protected]
- You need to be legally eligible to work at the location(s) specified above and, where applicable, must have a valid work or study permit
Toronto-20 Dundas St. W., 6th