Join the team that powers the global real estate economy – CoreLogic is an innovative, future focused company whose vision is to deliver unique property-level insights that power the global real estate economy.
We are a $1.95 billion in sales company with more than 6,000 employees globally serving the financial services and insurance industries. We are evolving at a rapid pace and the clients we serve are challenged from every direction, which means we are growing and innovating to help drive their success. Working together, and differentiated by our superior data, analytics and data-enabled solutions, we empower our clients to make smarter business decisions through data-driven insights. We take initiative, are fully accountable, build respect and trust, make transparency a must-and engage, include and collaborate at every turn.
We take pride in our work and believe in cultivating a work environment that supports and values our greatest asset: our talented employees.
As our DevOps Engineer, you will be responsible for the following:
- Maintaining and extending existing internal toolchains to achieve reliable development, testing, and delivery of applications and infrastructure conforming to our software development process
- Working with Operations and Engineering teams to build and maintain templated infrastructure and application stacks deployed on bare metal servers as well as cloud environments on Amazon and Google. Working with Developers and Solutions Architect teams incorporating automated build, testing, and reporting processes following an Agile Software Development Lifecycle
- Support teams in troubleshooting and resolving outages, interruptions, and performance issues across multiple environments at scale
- Automating repetitive tasks with common command-line tools (e.g. sed, awk) and programming languages (e.g. bash, perl, python, golang)
As our DevOps Engineer, you will possess the following skills, attributes and experience:
- At least 1 year experience as a Linux administrator or similar
- Experience with a common shell and SSH is a must
- Comfortable automating tasks in least one programming language
- Knowledge of the software development lifecycle (SDLC)
- Experience with at least one version control system, preferably git
- Experience with automated testing is beneficial
- Experience with building automated pipelines (build, test, deploy) is beneficial
- Strong desire to learn and improve in all things
- Involvement in projects or open source tools you may have authored. If you have played around with any fun, interesting, or crazy programming languages, we want to know!
- Strong connection to the Toronto tech community through meetups, projects, etc
- Interest in art, music, games, literature, or anything that fascinates you. We love passionate people!
CoreLogic’s Diversity Commitment:
CoreLogic is fully committed to employing a diverseworkforce and creating an inclusive workenvironment that embraces everyone’s uniquecontributions, experiences and values. We offer anempowered work environment that encouragescreativity, initiative and professional growth andprovides a competitive salary and benefits package. We are better together when we support and recognize our differences.
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability:
CoreLogic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Actionemployer committed to attracting and retaining thebest-qualified people available, without regard torace, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexualorientation, gender identity, age, disability or statusas a veteran of the Armed Forces, or any other basisprotected by federal, state or local law. CoreLogicmaintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Please apply on our website for consideration.
Connect with us on social media! Click on the quicklinks below to find out more about our company and associates.