Achievers delivers an Employee Success Platform™ that enables social recognition, which dramatically increases employee engagement and drives business success. Designed specifically to meet the needs of today’s workplace, it empowers employees to recognize each other in real time and aligns them to the goals of the company. With more than 5,000,000 annual recognitions, the Platform inspires brilliant performance in 110 countries. Visit us at www.achievers.com to learn more and join us in our mission to change the way the world works.
Do you have a passion for understanding HR buyers and launching products that solve their current pains and anticipate their upcoming needs?
Do you thrive in a highly collaborative environment, working with market experts on industry-leading products??
Achievers is looking for an experienced product marketer to manage and communicate our product and market strategy both internally and externally (e.g., target buyers, customers, analysts, and media). You will help define our strategy to help guide product management and Go-To-Market (GTM) from marketing to sales and customer service. We have many stories to tell about the rapidly changing world of employee engagement, our customers, and how we’re helping organizations to empower their employees and managers through HR solutions such as recognition and engagement measurement to drive business outcomes. We’re looking for an expert who can deeply understand our buyers, our product and create strategies that effectively solve the pains of our market. You will be working closely with our demand gen, content, sales, product and customer success to drive market share leadership and retention. Strong communication and organization skills are essential to this role. We’re a high growth software company so you need to be able to execute high quality deliverables under tight deadlines. You must be agile to create and execute strategies that capitalize on changing market conditions and integrate new market data that you generate.
• Establish understanding and empathy for our target market’s challenges, understanding the nuances of their challenges and the value of solving those challenges – be the voice of the market internally.
• Drive GTM initiatives including enablement, customer briefings and external presentations for Achievers employee engagement platform
• Sales & marketing enablement – communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support the selling process of your products.
• Lead cross-functional teams to successfully launch products, create sales tools and collaterals, and drive growth
• Acquire deep customer knowledge through market research, persona, segmentation analysis, customer interviews and internal business metrics.
• Establish, monitor and communicate key performance indicators and understand the dynamics of both direct and indirect channel sales
• Provide expert support during analyst briefings (and other sessions) through product demonstration and presentations.
• Content development – create marketing and sales collateral, such as whitepapers, datasheets/FAQs, executive presentations, etc.
• Product knowledge – develop and maintain in-depth Achievers product and competitive knowledge
• Analyze market size and potential competition; be the expert on our competition – understanding their strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats
• Have strategic vision for your solution and execute this strategy across functional teams
• Be the expert in the most current product marketing processes and techniques to deliver value to the business. Develop product marketing innovations in our business and become known as an expert in the industry.
• 7-10 years of experience in HR B-B software in a sales, marketing or service role
• BA/BS in Computer Science/Engineering or BA/BS in Business/Marketing or equivalent
• MBA or advanced degree preferred
• Minimum 5 years of product marketing experience in the software technology industry[
• Strong at building trust and credibility across teams
• Winning mindset: should be able to develop a compelling strategy for winning the market, and sell that vision
• Demonstrated ability to develop creative / non-traditional solutions
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Proven analytical skills and strategic thinking
• Understanding of salesforce.com. How to access and report on sales data.
• Preferred location is Toronto, Canada; but willing to travel to San Francisco Bay Area and other locations 25-30% (as job requires)
• You are an expert problem solver that can leap over obstacles and make important final decisions. No roadblock is too big.
• Take complex topics and weave a story that can be followed by internal and external customers
• Proven track record and portfolio that shows success and failures and the ability to articulate the details of target audience, goals and outcome, and how you could improve it
• Action and results-oriented: rolls-up sleeves and tackles work head-on – no task is too small or insignificant for you
• Proven ability and desire to work in a fast-paced, highly dynamic and collaborative environment
• Excellent communicator, collaborator, and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions
• Ability to build trust across departments as well as executive level and peer-to-peer credibility
As Achievers employees, we are passionate about disruptive technology, welcome constant change, and understand the value of employee success in the workplace. We enjoy coming to work every day because we believe in our product and love our culture. Achievers is more than just a software company; we are industry leaders in the HR space.
Our headquarters are conveniently located in Liberty Village, close to bars, shops and restaurants and are highly accessible by TTC and GO Transit.
We have been recognized in numerous publications for our contributions to HR, for technical excellence and for our outstanding workplace culture:
Achievers is ranked as number 32 on the list of Top 50 Best Workplaces in Canada.
Achievers has been recognized on the 2020 list of Best Workplaces™ for Women in Canada
Achievers has been recognized on the 2020 list of Best Workplaces™ for Inclusion
Achievers has been named one of the Top 10 Employee Recognition Solution Providers Globally
Check out our platform in action here
Achievers does not offer employment to prospects without first ensuring that qualified candidates speak directly with the hiring manager and a member of our HR team. All qualification will be done face-to-face, whether that is in person or over Zoom. Achievers does not send out offers of employment without meeting candidates and does not offer employment via text. If you are requested for any personal information via text and/or without having met a member of our hiring team in person, please disregard.
Our employees are a diverse and inclusive team of passionate, hardworking individuals. Achievers is committed to creating an environment where our employees can do the best work of their lives. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply to join our A-Player family. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.