Citi, the leading global financial services company, has some 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 100 countries, providing consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, and wealth management. Additional information maybe found at www.citigroup.com or www.citi.com.
Citi is looking for a Sr Application .NET developer with strong technical knowledge and 5 to 10 years of experience in designing, developing and supporting web based applications using Microsoft technologies. Candidate must have strong experience in .NET Core, Angular 6+, Microservices, MVC.NET and SQL along with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
The individual is expected to engage in complete development lifecycle for the projects and expected to code, support and coordinate with teams to deliver necessary solutions to the business users. Successful candidate will adhere to design and development standards to produce high quality software. Candidate will be expected to work very closely with global teams in North America and Asia to delegate certain developmental tasks and monitor the progress and quality of the deliverables. In these tasks, the person is expected to interact with several internal technology teams.
- Work closely with Business Analysts and tech teams.
- Act as Tech SME in the team to deliver best quality product.
- Perform the tech analysis, development, code reviews and releases.
- Should be able to design the applications and write the Tech design documents.
- Ensure that all assignments are delivered on-time
- POCs on new technologies
Primary Technical Skills
- .Net Core 3.* (VS 2017 or above) , C#
- ASP.NET MVC framework with Web APIs
- Angular 6+
- MS SQL Server, T-SQL
- JSON, Web Services, XML
- Good Communication skills
Nice to have skills
- Container, Docker, OpenShift container platform
- Knowledge of any web designing/UX tools will be a plus
- Mongo DB
- Drive & Determination: Demonstrates self-motivation and drive and shows determination to achieve goals
- Analysis & Problem Solving: Identifies the key issues in situations, analyses the data, recognizes the root cause of problems
- Proactivity & Initiative: Self-starting. Seize opportunities and acts upon them. Control events by making suggestions and proposing actions. Completes tasks, projects and plans before being asked
- Building Relationships: Maintains good relationships with colleagues and builds strong professional networks. Recognizes and understands the needs of others, aware of own personal style
- Innovation & Creativity: Creating new and imaginative approaches to work related issues. Questions traditional approaches and demonstrates creativity in the generation of ideas and vision
- Communication Skills: Expresses ideas effectively using a range of communication styles, skills and processes.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
Citi Canada is an equal opportunity employer. Accordingly, we will make accommodations to respond to the needs of people with disabilities (including, without limitation, physical and mental health disabilities) during the recruitment process and otherwise in accordance with law. Individuals who view themselves as Aboriginals, members of visible minority or racialized communities, and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Job Family Group:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries (“Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the “EEO is the Law” poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting