Sr Manager, Commercial Analytics & Revenue Growth Management
Finance – Administration
About the role
As Commercial Analytics & Revenue Growth Management (RGM) Sr Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing a team of Commercial insights and RGM analysts accountable for providing best-in-class performance support to regional sales and Bacardi Canada at large.
You will also be responsible for building the capability of our commercial analytics & RGM team and for creating connection points between analytics and finance to drive profitable & sustainable business growth. You will build and maintain effective relationships with customers, stakeholders as well as distributor partner.
A dynamic, authentic, agile, passionate leader who is action oriented and results driven. You can successfully manage multiple projects with various internal and external stakeholders. An experienced analytics, finance, and/or RGM manager with solid background in business partnering, who can successfully lead a team and influence the organization.
With our Consumer at the heart, your key focus will be:
Drive Results & Excellence in Insights Execution
- Lead a team that drives Depletion and Share reporting, Commercial and Consumer analytics, and insights generation
- Lead Revenue Growth Management for Canada with focus on development of Brand pricing strategy, Discount efficiency, and Mix
- Lead Canada depletion volume planning (monthly and annual) which includes extensive interactions with Finance, Customer Strategy/Sales and SGWS field sales partners
- Ownership of end-to-end Canada depletion & share reporting via Power BI
- Lead Regional Consumer Insights with objectives of integrating Consumer Insights into Customer/Retail Opportunities
- Co-lead cross functional Regional Performance Reviews focusing on addressing risk & opportunities within regions
- Builds and foster exceptional business partnering relationships with internal and external customers
- Continuously looks to improve and simplify processes as they relate to the planning, reporting and performance measurements of brands & regions and how we use our supporting systems and tools
Provide Customer Value and Category Solutions
- Deliver Consumer/Category Insights to Customers/Liquor Boards and SGWS field sales
- Deliver new ideas and thinking that drive both Bacardi and Retailer $ growth
- Build and deliver brand, category, customer presentations to support our key business objectives: new items, retail strategy & promotional activity
- Develop and mentor direct reports, providing leadership and continuous coaching to ensure high performance behavior and results, while creating succession bench strength
- Align all employees behind the targets and create a passion of being fearless and winning in the organization
- Ensure implementation of learning and development plans for everyone on the team
Skills and Experience
The Skills & Experience needed to create your legacy
- Expert level skills in all aspects of analytical business partnering, financial acumen, and insight generation & presentation
- Demonstrated track record of acting as a business partner to a senior leadership team with the ability to influence key business decisions and track performance against key objectives
- Experience leading and coaching direct reports
- Aptitude to think creatively and strategically, and translate strategy into operational tactics
- Alcohol industry understanding is as an asset
- Ability to effectively communicate plans in a matrix organizational structure
- Undergraduate degree with at least 7-10 years of progressive experience in analytics, finance, revenue management, and/or customer solution
- Ability to work under pressure and to deal with ambiguity
- Fluent in English
We share the passion and entrepreneurial flair of our founder and are guided by our three culture pillars – Fearless, Family and Founders, they inspire our Primos to be the best they can be and drive us forward in all we do. But what does this mean?
• Being Fearless; means adopting an agile mindset, being comfortable trying new things and taking risks. We are empowered to question, challenge and innovate.
• Family; We treat each other, and our communities, like Family. Always.
• Founders; The spirit of entrepreneurship is at the heart of everything we do. We see the business as if it’s our own. We do the right thing for the business and we all take accountability for our work.
When you join Bacardi, you become part of our family and gain more than just a job.
Disclaimer: Bacardi is an equal opportunity employer that values workforce diversity. Diversity is core to our business: by embedding diversity into all aspects of our culture, we maximize the opportunity to achieve sustainable business success and growth. The duties and responsibilities described in the role profile might not be a comprehensive list.