Tell us your story. Don’t go unnoticed. Explain why you’re a winning candidate. Think “TD” if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here’s our story: jobs.td.com
Building a World-Class, Diverse and Inclusive Technology Team at TD
We can’t afford to be boring. Neither can you. The scale and scope of what TD does may surprise you. The rapid pace of change makes it a business imperative for us to be smart and open-minded in the way we think about technology. TD’s technology and business teams become more intertwined as new opportunities present themselves. This new era in banking does not equal boring. Not at TD, anyway.
TD IT Application Support covers business segment CIO technology areas or shared services technology functions. These experts interact closely with those within the Infrastructure Technology Solutions space. With a heightened focus on developing, implementing standard support models and processes using industry best practices, this role is responsible for production support, troubleshooting incident and problem management, service transition, IT change management and deployment and release management.
There’s room to grow in all of it.
About This Role
Looking for a Senior Cloud Application Analyst who has hands-on experience in the enhancement and maintenance of applications in the cloud.
- Understand the maintenance of requirements in system design on client engagements.
- Adopt modern design approaches like microservices, serverless, and containers.
- Utilize agile approach for maintenance and delivery.
- Integrate applications with any Continuous Integration/Delivery (CI/CD) framework as needed.
- Produce estimates for analysis, maintain and testing.
- Ensure compliance with business, data, technical requirements as well as coding standards and policies in client engagements. Regularly evaluate cloud applications, hardware, and software.
- Maintain and organize cloud systems.
- Work closely with IT security to monitor the organization’s cloud privacy.
- Respond to technical issues in a professional and timely manner.
- Offer guidance in infrastructure movement techniques including bulk application transfers into the cloud.
- Identify the gaps to successfully meet the strategic needs of the company.
- Work closely with Infrastructure partners and development teams in onboarding and troubleshooting any cloud related application issues.
What can you bring to TD? Share your credentials, but your relevant experience and knowledge can be just as likely to get our attention. It helps if you have:
- Minimum Bachelors degree in Computer Science or Engineering.
- Minimum 8 years experiences in system design, maintenance, cloud infrastructure, or IT consulting participating in complex projects
- At least 5 years of experience with application maintenance in one or more of the following: Java, C#, .NET, Node.js, Angular JS, Python, Spring
- At least 2 years of experiences in working on applications using Github / Jenkins / Docker / Kubernetes and other Continuous Integration/Delivery (CI/CD) tools
- Strong knowledgeable in SQL and/or noSQL databases (e.g. MongoDB)
- Strong working knowledge in microservices, event-driven programming, REST-oriented API, and Continuous Integration and Delivery (CI/CD) principles.
- Working knowledge of automated test units in applications.
- Working knowledge in agile software methodologies and tools (e.g. Jira).
- Good overall business knowledge in financial industries (i.e. one or more in Treasury, Asset management, Capital markets, wealth management).
- Strong communication, diagnostic and problem solving skills,. Confidence acting as a reference for team members or clients.
- Experience within the Financial Industry, Asset Liability Management, Hadoop Database, Capital Markets, Treasury preferred.
Join in on what others in TD Technology Solutions are doing:
- Inspire a positive work environment and help champion quality, innovation, teamwork and service to the business.
- Learn voraciously, stretch your thinking,
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.